Hi i have the Note 4 and am looking for a good case. I have narrowed it down to these two but cant choose. Ive deen many reviews on forums and youtube but cant find a good one comparing the two. Someone who has had both and for extended periods of time to know see if wear and tear effects the quality. Thanks alot
    01-02-2015 12:30 AM
    I prefer a case with a holster, so I'm torn between 2 different models of Otterbox and Spigen than you are, but with the 2 you're looking at, I think it's down to price and durability. Otterboxes are virtually indestructible. (My niece [no kid, she has an adult "kid"] has dropped her Otterbox-protected phone many times. The case gets dirty, that's about it.)

I'm just not comfortable putting that large a phone (I have the Note 3) in a pants pocket, even with a good case.
    01-02-2015 12:43 AM
    I pocket carry with the Samsung S-view case and am satisfied with it... I owned a Defender case with my Note 2 and found it to bulky.. plus I find carrying a phone on a holster to be strange. Plus, I can't remember the last time I dropped a phone... maybe I'm just overly careful.

Have you seen the Tech 21 flip cases? I'm looking at those or perhaps the LED flip case.
    02-25-2015 10:00 AM
    Otterbox will have better protection. Look at the Commuter, it's a great case also.
    02-25-2015 10:55 AM
    I have the symmetry and I love it. I started out with a commuter but, found it to be to slippery in my hand and a bit to bulky. The symmetry feels way better in my hand. The hard plastic is not as slick and more of the soft rubber is exposed around the edge of the phone. Makes it much easier to grab when it's in my pocket. Definitely recommend it!

Posted via Galaxy Note 4
    cinnamin likes this.
    02-25-2015 02:00 PM
    I have the Defender case and I'm very disappointed with it I dropped it knee high and it still scratched the white paint off near the headphones jack I thought this case was supposed to protect the phone not damage it

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-08-2015 03:41 PM