Recommendations for a case to fit wireless back.

RHOLOWACH

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Just bought a Note 4 I am looking for recommendations on a case that will fit the OEM wireless back.

Posted via the Android Central App

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Did you already purchase the wireless back? If not, strongly consider the s-view wireless case. I have it and have really enjoyed it. Very minimal, but functional. Wireless charing works perfectly.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dirtdiver69

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
I got my samsung wirless cover today & read about no cases working with it, which none of my fit either. It was just a little bit so the case i"m using now a spigen capsule, is a thin tpu case. It was just a little to small witj the wireless cover so i put the case in the microwave for about 20 seconds give or take a few seconds a it made it just plyable enough to fit the edges around the lip of the phone. I've only had it on for a couple of hours but seems ok so far. I'm sure you could repeat process till it fits. The case was pretty warm but i put it on anyway but i guess you couls try strching it by hand then try it on. It will obviously only work on soft cases so i guess i'll store or sell my hard plastic cases but i feel its better than no case. If anyone trys it out post & let me know how it turned out for you.