right microphone cutouts for the Verizon Note 4's?
    01-11-2015 01:14 PM
    The TPU layer has the correct cut out (elongated), the aluminum shell has the standard AT&T location cutout. Which means it will / should work just fine.
    01-12-2015 06:57 AM
    Works fine on my Verizon N4

Posted via Android Central App
    01-12-2015 07:29 PM
    Works fine on mine too. But the Spigen isn't metal. If you want metal you need to go with the Verus Iron Shield.

-Shawn
    Noting the world one S-Pen at a time.
    01-12-2015 08:14 PM
    Works fine on mine too. But the Spigen isn't metal. If you want metal you need to go with the Verus Iron Shield.

-Shawn
    Spigen has actually released a metal bumper version of the neo hybrid. But the iron shield has a much more premium feel.

Posted via MY Note 4
    01-12-2015 10:52 PM
    Spigen has actually released a metal bumper version of the neo hybrid. But the iron shield has a much more premium feel.

Posted via MY Note 4
    I really liked the Neo Hybrid. My only complaint was the plastic rim which is why (based on your recommendation) I bought the iron shield. Now that the Spigen comes in Metal I'm intrigued. What is it that you like a out the Iron Shield better than the Neo Hybrid Metal?

-Shawn
    01-13-2015 11:49 AM
    I really liked the Neo Hybrid. My only complaint was the plastic rim which is why (based on your recommendation) I bought the iron shield. Now that the Spigen comes in Metal I'm intrigued. What is it that you like a out the Iron Shield better than the Neo Hybrid Metal?

-Shawn
    I have the original neo hybrid, but haven't tried the metal version yet. It seems as if it's the exact same, just with a metal band. I really like the buttons on the neo hybrid, but the soft touch, premium back of the iron shield is what seals the deal for me. I use the iron shield 75% of the time and only occasionally switch them out.

Posted via MY Note 4
    01-13-2015 05:02 PM
    I have the original neo hybrid, but haven't tried the metal version yet. It seems as if it's the exact same, just with a metal band. I really like the buttons on the neo hybrid, but the soft touch, premium back of the iron shield is what seals the deal for me. I use the iron shield 75% of the time and only occasionally switch them out.

Posted via MY Note 4
    Got the Spigen with the aluminum. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! From an appearance standpoint it looks to be much higher end than the Iron Shield. Personally I prefer the Spigen TPU better but that part is no different than the regular Neo Hybrid so you will like the iron shield better. The metal feels much more premium on the Spigen though.

-Shawn
    01-16-2015 08:43 PM
    Why can't they make either of these cases with a white tpu?

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-17-2015 08:31 AM
    I just got the Verus Iron Shield for my Note 4 and a Neo Hybrid for my Note 3. Beautiful cases. ...but the Verus is over the top. It really is the Lucy Liu of cases. I wonder if the metal Neo Hybrid is as nice.
    01-17-2015 08:42 AM
    01-17-2015 02:43 PM
    Why can't they make either of these cases with a white tpu?

Couldn't agree more!

-Shawn
    01-17-2015 05:03 PM
    I just got the Verus Iron Shield for my Note 4 and a Neo Hybrid for my Note 3. Beautiful cases. ...but the Verus is over the top. It really is the Lucy Liu of cases. I wonder if the metal Neo Hybrid is as nice.
    I have both. The Neo Hybrid Metal is 10 times nicer than the Verus Iron Shield.

-Shawn
    01-17-2015 05:05 PM
    Fellofthetruck those pics look great! I agree with a few others the white tpu would be hot with these aluminum bumpers!

01-20-2015 11:41 PM
    Also wish spiegen would sell a kit with just the different colored bumpers without the tpu at a discount so you could change colors when you wanted.

01-20-2015 11:44 PM
    What's the difference between the satin and gunmetal? In all the pictures I have looked at they basically look the same.
    01-21-2015 09:19 AM
    What's the difference between the satin and gunmetal? In all the pictures I have looked at they basically look the same.
    The Satin, IME, has a cooler bluer hue to it. The gunmetal is well...gunmetal (titanium) colored.
    01-21-2015 10:04 AM