New tempered glass

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
That looks nice.

Now I want to see tempered glass made to fit over the screen protector on an Otterbox Defender. Hard scratch resistance over soft shock-absorbing plastic. Almost as good as a thin sheet of transparent aluminum.

sensi09

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Interesting, but this will probably cost $50 plus (with their other SPs at the $40 mark). Don't really want to spend that much

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I have a very nice tempered glass from Verizon. It was affordable. Not invisible shield...that was horrible

Posted via the Android Central App

jhnnyblze2000

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I have a very nice tempered glass from Verizon. It was affordable. Not invisible shield...that was horrible

Posted via the Android Central App

I have the same one. Isn't quite as good as actual tempered glass. Its flexible glass which is more or less just high end plastic. But still a very nice screen protector.

rem0us

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I have the same one. Isn't quite as good as actual tempered glass. Its flexible glass which is more or less just high end plastic. But still a very nice screen protector.

I took my glass zagg invisible shield off to install a new one and it didn't seem like it was glass at all. a hard plastic if anything.

jhnnyblze2000

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I took my glass zagg invisible shield off to install a new one and it didn't seem like it was glass at all. a hard plastic if anything.

The only way I'd say it is remotely glass is I'm on my second one. When I took my first one off I tried to fold it and when I die I broke and spiderwebed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz