I just traded my Note Edge for A note 4. My note edge was way to buggy and I had to reboot it at least 3 times a day. I bought the s view case and absolutely love it, but was wondering if anyone knew the release date for the led flip wallet.

May The note 4's be with you
    01-16-2015 05:26 PM
    Hey Chris- The led wallet cases for the Note 4 are available at www.mobilefun.com. Was just on the site the other day & saw them. Not sure if they are pre-orders or if they are in stock now. Check it out on the website.

Posted From MY Next Big Thing!!
    01-17-2015 08:58 AM
    Is anyone using one of these, I'm looking at getting one and just wanted some feedback on them

Posted via Android Central App
    02-20-2015 07:37 AM
    Is anyone using one of these, I'm looking at getting one and just wanted some feedback on them

Posted via Android Central App
    Flossy Carter did a review of them and loved them. Bout the only review I've seen. But I haven't done much looking, either.

Posted via MY Note 4
    02-20-2015 09:55 PM
    I think the only way to get them is through import from various sites.. I'd skip them until they can make a LED qi charging case with perhaps different color LEDs.
    02-25-2015 10:04 AM
    I saw flossy's review of both the view and led flip cases... I decided on the view case with wireless charging...

Love it. Works wonderfully. ... AND it fits perfectly into the belt clip holster I bought earlier...

Battery life I s so damn good on my Note 4 that I rarely use the USB for quick charging.... it easily lasts all day, (14-18 hours), at night, I just drop in on the charging base.... fully charged in the AM and I'm good for another 14-18 hours :-)

Sure couldn't do that with my S4 - always charged it in the car and always had a spare battery. .. opps I seem to have drifted off topic, ....apologies.

Love the S-view flip case, though, and highly recommend it!

...sent from a phabulous HAL 9002, a Sprint Galaxy Note 4.... ;-)
    03-01-2015 03:25 PM
    I use the S-view Case w/ qi charging and an LED case. I like the LED Case much better. It has a cleaner look. IMO.
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung LED flip case-1427728575490.jpg  
    03-30-2015 10:18 AM
    I have it on my Note 4 and it is amazing, elegant and futuristic I just love it, but I find it a little bit unconfortable when typing and taking pictures so I dont use everytime just when go out and need some classic LOL rest of the time I use just a simple cover that makes easer typing a surf the net...but the Led is my favorite one...!!!

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-30-2015 11:13 PM
    I have both the S-view flip cover and the LED flip cover. The S-view case provides more functionality. The LED flip cover looks and feels better, it's just not interactive. However, there are things about it that I believe works better than the S-view, like the notifications. So the S-View Cover blocks the Note's LED notification light. So, when you get a message, unless you are looking at the phone when you receive it, you won't know that a notification is there. You get chasing LED lights that alert you to a notification on the LED cover. Plus, I don't like others to see who is texting me when I get a notification. The LED cover keeps your notifications private. And you won't have to wipe off the plastic S-view screen all the time.

Note in my house!
    Adawg1203 and sforsyth01 like this.
    04-16-2015 03:39 AM
    I have both the S-view flip cover and the LED flip cover. The S-view case provides more functionality. The LED flip cover looks and feels better, it's just not interactive. However, there are things about it that I believe works better than the S-view, like the notifications. So the S-View Cover blocks the Note's LED notification light. So, when you get a message, unless you are looking at the phone when you receive it, you won't know that a notification is there. You get chasing LED lights that alert you to a notification on the LED cover. Plus, I don't like others to see who is texting me when I get a notification. The LED cover keeps your notifications private. And you won't have to wipe off the plastic S-view screen all the time.

Note in my house!
    I completely agree with your points!
    04-17-2015 07:03 AM
    Wish the LED case didn't have the logo on the front... On the s view it is embossed and almost invisible...

04-17-2015 07:16 AM
    Wish the LED case didn't have the logo on the front... On the s view it is embossed and almost invisible...

That I don't mind at all. One thing I did notice was the S-view cover fits slightly better than the LED cover.
    04-17-2015 07:18 AM
    That I don't mind at all. One thing I did notice was the S-view cover fits slightly better than the LED cover.
    I was looking at these two (2) offerings from Samsung and now am curious as to what you stated about the S-View fitting "slightly better" than the LED one. Please, if you will, can you explain this or post a photo or two?

Thanks!
    04-17-2015 09:55 AM
    I also really love the S view "cover camera" feature... Use it daily. :-)

04-17-2015 02:10 PM

I've been wondering if someone with technical knowledge knows the material this is made of, and a safe solvent to remove the logo on the front. It sort of bothers me too, and if we could find a common solvent that would remove it without damaging the cover (which I think is very possible) that would be super sweet!

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-17-2015 05:25 PM