Samsung LED flip case

Chris Beaudoin

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I just traded my Note Edge for A note 4. My note edge was way to buggy and I had to reboot it at least 3 times a day. I bought the s view case and absolutely love it, but was wondering if anyone knew the release date for the led flip wallet.

May The note 4's be with you

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Hey Chris- The led wallet cases for the Note 4 are available at www.mobilefun.com. Was just on the site the other day & saw them. Not sure if they are pre-orders or if they are in stock now. Check it out on the website.

Posted From MY Next Big Thing!!

clownin72

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone using one of these, I'm looking at getting one and just wanted some feedback on them

Posted via Android Central App

rvhs03

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone using one of these, I'm looking at getting one and just wanted some feedback on them

Posted via Android Central App

Flossy Carter did a review of them and loved them. Bout the only review I've seen. But I haven't done much looking, either.

Posted via MY Note 4

Syn1cal

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
I think the only way to get them is through import from various sites.. I'd skip them until they can make a LED qi charging case with perhaps different color LEDs.

ToddK

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I saw flossy's review of both the view and led flip cases... I decided on the view case with wireless charging...

Love it. Works wonderfully. ... AND it fits perfectly into the belt clip holster I bought earlier...

Battery life I s so damn good on my Note 4 that I rarely use the USB for quick charging.... it easily lasts all day, (14-18 hours), at night, I just drop in on the charging base.... fully charged in the AM and I'm good for another 14-18 hours :)

Sure couldn't do that with my S4 - always charged it in the car and always had a spare battery. .. opps I seem to have drifted off topic, ....apologies.

Love the S-view flip case, though, and highly recommend it!

...sent from a phabulous HAL 9002, a Sprint Galaxy Note 4.... ;-)

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I use the S-view Case w/ qi charging and an LED case. I like the LED Case much better. It has a cleaner look. IMO.

Attachments

• 1427728575490.jpg
    1427728575490.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 57

gveranes

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
I have it on my Note 4 and it is amazing, elegant and futuristic I just love it, but I find it a little bit unconfortable when typing and taking pictures so I dont use everytime just when go out and need some classic LOL rest of the time I use just a simple cover that makes easer typing a surf the net...but the Led is my favorite one...!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I have both the S-view flip cover and the LED flip cover. The S-view case provides more functionality. The LED flip cover looks and feels better, it's just not interactive. However, there are things about it that I believe works better than the S-view, like the notifications. So the S-View Cover blocks the Note's LED notification light. So, when you get a message, unless you are looking at the phone when you receive it, you won't know that a notification is there. You get chasing LED lights that alert you to a notification on the LED cover. Plus, I don't like others to see who is texting me when I get a notification. The LED cover keeps your notifications private. And you won't have to wipe off the plastic S-view screen all the time.

Note in my house!

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I have both the S-view flip cover and the LED flip cover. The S-view case provides more functionality. The LED flip cover looks and feels better, it's just not interactive. However, there are things about it that I believe works better than the S-view, like the notifications. So the S-View Cover blocks the Note's LED notification light. So, when you get a message, unless you are looking at the phone when you receive it, you won't know that a notification is there. You get chasing LED lights that alert you to a notification on the LED cover. Plus, I don't like others to see who is texting me when I get a notification. The LED cover keeps your notifications private. And you won't have to wipe off the plastic S-view screen all the time.

Note in my house!

I completely agree with your points!

ToddK

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Wish the LED case didn't have the logo on the front... On the s view it is embossed and almost invisible...

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Wish the LED case didn't have the logo on the front... On the s view it is embossed and almost invisible...

That I don't mind at all. One thing I did notice was the S-view cover fits slightly better than the LED cover.

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
That I don't mind at all. One thing I did notice was the S-view cover fits slightly better than the LED cover.
I was looking at these two (2) offerings from Samsung and now am curious as to what you stated about the S-View fitting "slightly better" than the LED one. Please, if you will, can you explain this or post a photo or two?

Thanks!

ToddK

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I also really love the S view "cover camera" feature... Use it daily. :)

Princepia

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site

I've been wondering if someone with technical knowledge knows the material this is made of, and a safe solvent to remove the logo on the front. It sort of bothers me too, and if we could find a common solvent that would remove it without damaging the cover (which I think is very possible) that would be super sweet!

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo