undecided if i should try this one out
    and hope i don't get a warped or loose case...

Galaxy Note 4 Case, i-Blason [Scratch Resistant] Halo Series Hybrid Clear Case / Cover with TPU Bumper for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 [SM-N910S / SM-N910C] (Clear)
    (i cant post links but its from amazon)

anybody purchase a clear case before and from where?

I like my white GN4 and would prefer it to be shown
    01-19-2015 05:30 PM
    I am not a fan of clear cases at all. I have always thought they look weird. Then I came across a UAG Maverick and I am sold on that case. Its not entirely clear and it does show the back but, I am impressed with the clear case.
    01-19-2015 06:20 PM
    01-19-2015 06:29 PM
    01-21-2015 08:30 AM
    I'm tempted to buy this UAG Maverick case, which I believe is the same as the UAG "Ice" as sold on Amazon.

But I've seen some otherwise very positive reviews that say the UAG has a tight fit that makes it inconvenient if you take it off and put it back on often. Plus, according to this thread, tight cases can cause chipping or other damage to the painted aluminum edges.

Any comments on the the fit of the UAG? Thanks.
    01-21-2015 04:04 PM
    I'm tempted to buy this UAG Maverick case, which I believe is the same as the UAG "Ice" as sold on Amazon.

But I've seen some otherwise very positive reviews that say the UAG has a tight fit that makes it inconvenient if you take it off and put it back on often. Plus, according to this thread, tight cases can cause chipping or other damage to the painted aluminum edges.

I have a white UAG case on my Note 3. It has a great look and feel, but yes, it is tight. If you are going to be removing the case often for whatever reason, I do not recommend a UAG case. That said, if you don't need to remove the case very often, it has great advantages over other cases. For example, it will protect your phone extremely well, and it keeps its color. I have had my white UAG case for a while and it is still a perfectly clean white. No dust or dirt.

Even though the tightness makes it hard to remove the case, it also helps make sure that your phone doesn't fall out of the case if you drop it.
    01-21-2015 07:09 PM
    I have this one and I like it.

Ringke FUSION Case

Robot Check
    AxiosENT and jairusz like this.
    01-21-2015 07:33 PM
    Oooo I like this one. The port covers are nice. I'll check it out and come back when it's here thanks

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    01-21-2015 07:50 PM

I have the white & Maverick UAG cases and they are so hard to take on and off that I won't even used them anymore.
    01-21-2015 07:58 PM
    ya i had the same problem with the UAG case being difficult to remove on my s3. I stopped removing it after awhile but it did protect it flawlessly.
    01-22-2015 10:05 PM
    I have this one and I like it.

Ringke FUSION Case

Robot Check
    +1

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-23-2015 04:34 PM
    I have the Rinke Fusion Clear and it it's a great case but be aware if you get dust trapped in the TPU bumper portion and remove the case it will cause scratches. It has to my phone but only a few hairline scratches that you would have to look for to really notice. I am now in the process of trying the Spigen Ultra Hybrid in clear. Some have said after 2 months of normal use the clear cases may start to yellow.
    01-23-2015 06:10 PM
    NEW CASE IS HOME

looks nice and sexy...
    went out to a family gathering today and got many compliments on it. some even said if it was waterproof lol

Looking for a high quality CLEAR case-20150131_215508.jpg
    Looking for a high quality CLEAR case-20150131_215717.jpg
    mak916 likes this.
    01-31-2015 10:06 PM
    NEW CASE IS HOME

looks nice and sexy...
    went out to a family gathering today and got many compliments on it. some even said if it was waterproof lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150131_215508.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	543.2 KB 
ID:	161461
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150131_215717.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	442.0 KB 
ID:	161462
    How much trouble is it taking that on and off? How much bulk does it add to the phone?
    02-02-2015 02:48 PM
    Also what case is that clear one?

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-02-2015 03:47 PM
    How much trouble is it taking that on and off? How much bulk does it add to the phone?
    It's semi flexible so it's easy to remove and install.

Not much bulk if any at all.

It's the Ringke fusion case
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00N174JVA/...cUvbUpU4212428

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    02-03-2015 12:34 PM
    I have the white & Maverick UAG cases and they are so hard to take on and off that I won't even used them anymore.
    I have the white UAG on my N4 and have no trouble taking it off. It only takes me 5 seconds to do so. See the vid below for a good technique.

02-07-2015 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD