How many of you all go case free or slim or even bulky?

kami8586

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
There's no reason...just like to see how everyone enjoys there phone. I personally wish I could bare going no case but work in a warehouse and one drop and it's toast. Feel free to show what case you have or how your Note 4 is holding up since you've had it!

Posted via the Android Central App

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
There's no reason...just like to see how everyone enjoys there phone. I personally wish I could bare going no case but work in a warehouse and one drop and it's toast. Feel free to show what case you have or how your Note 4 is holding up since you've had it!

I'm back and forth between these two right now. They've both handled drops good thus far. Phone is still mint.

These are my daily go to cases:

AERO ARMOR TEMPEST Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Black by AERO ARMOR http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O1PI50W...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4210025
Galaxy Note 4 Case - Ringke SLIM Case [Free HD Film/All Around Prot... http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00N174VAE...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4210025

I also use:
Spigen slim armor
Spigen tough armor
Caseology bumper frame
Spigen neo hybrid metal
Bodyglove satin
Ringke clear fusion

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4

Last edited:

kami8586

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Those are some good choices. I mainly like using the verus thor and spigen tough armor for work. The spigen hybrid metal did in fact scratch my frame so I'm a little awry about that one but I do like it. I do like the first one you posted a link to. Does it have good grip?

Racinghart91

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
im using the UAG navigator.
its much nicer without a case but im worried that i drop it and i think it will break in one single drop without case.

kami8586

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
I'd like to get my hands on a tech 21 clear mesh but 50 dollars is steep. Yeah yeah I know it's an expensive phone but still :)

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Those are some good choices. I mainly like using the verus thor and spigen tough armor for work. The spigen hybrid metal did in fact scratch my frame so I'm a little awry about that one but I do like it. I do like the first one you posted a link to. Does it have good grip?

The aero armor seems to be an almost exact clone of the spigen slim armor. However the dimpled pattern on the back does give it a little more grip in the hand than the slim armor IMO. I went to the aero because i prefer just a plain black case and spigen likes colors.

The slim armor and aero armor are still my favorites because the rounded sides are just really comfortable to hold and I find myself missing the kickstand when it's not there. Kickstand on the aero is much easier to open and close than the spigen. Its a nice case for 9 bucks!

Ringke slim is my #2 go to slim for lower impact potential situations (ie. dinner, business events).

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4

Scott Shrewsberry

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
I wish I could go without a case, but I don't want to chance it. Currently, I'm using the Spigen Tough Armor case. It does add some weight and bulk, but it's nothing I can't live with.

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I use the:
Verus Thor Case (blk), Speck Candy Shell Case(Wht/blk) & a few of the SView Cases for dressier occasions. Although very different, I really like all 3 & each has its place.
Like many of you, I would love to go bare with my Note 4, but just can't justify it b/c of the cost.

Posted From MY Next Big Thing!!

kami8586

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Thinking of ordering the spigen slim armor. Anyone have any pictures to show it off?

jeffrey10000

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
I use the Otterbox Defender and I love it. It gives the phone some grip. Due to the rubber outer shell, it doesn't slide around in my Truck on the center seat console. I have dropped it once in the case only (wasn't in the belt clip at the time) and the case worked beautifully. The drop was from about 3 feet. Of course I use a glass screen protector (Bodyguardz Pure) with the Defender screen protector removed.

andrewg13

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
I go between UAG and a Spigen NeoHybrid metal case. Also have a Spigen Tough Armor but don't use it much as I find the grip on it a little bit slippery. The UAG is my favorite.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I use the Otterbox Defender and I love it. It gives the phone some grip. Due to the rubber outer shell, it doesn't slide around in my Truck on the center seat console. I have dropped it once in the case only (wasn't in the belt clip at the time) and the case worked beautifully. The drop was from about 3 feet. Of course I use a glass screen protector (Bodyguardz Pure) with the Defender screen protector removed.

Can you post a couple pictures showing the Bodyguardz Pure on the phone in the Defender case? Thanks.

jeffrey10000

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Here is one photo of my phone. What you can't see is the top edges of the screen protector. They have come up slightly on the 2 corners, but they are under the case and cannot be seen. As you can see it doesn't cover edge to edge so it allows the Defender case to snap together well.

Attachments

• 20150212_124854.jpg
    20150212_124854.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 120

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Here is one photo of my phone. What you can't see is the top edges of the screen protector. They have come up slightly on the 2 corners, but they are under the case and cannot be seen. As you can see it doesn't cover edge to edge so it allows the Defender case to snap together well.

Looks Good But you can actually see the glass tho, The iCarez Glass 0.15mm i got on with no halo at all and you can't see the screen protector on it it's basically invisible!

jeffrey10000

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Nice, is there any halo at all with this Bodyguardz pure glass?
Did it have the Express Align tray and how did it work?

I had it put on in November by the person at AT&T. She had it on and aligned in about 30 seconds after making sure the screen was dust free. She had something like a suction cup to hold it and place the protector. Most of the halos can only be seen when the screen is off. When it is on, you can hardly see the edge of the protector. And we all know these protectors cannot go further than they are on my picture because of the curved edges of the screen. This screen protector is about .40" where some are only .15 or .20". Not sure if they provide less protection because they are thinner. I had a Note 2 with 2 huge cracks, so I am taking no chances with this Note 4.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000