Screen protector halo solved

carlos12001

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Verizon has new "flexible glass" protectors for $25. This one DOES NOT cause that nasty "halo" around the edges. I just returned my zagg for this one, just thought I'd let you guys know.

Sent from my glorious note 4.

Feb 15, 2015
Visit site
I bought bodyguardz temp glass protector at AT&T for 45 dollars but it's lifetime warranty with registration at bodyguardz.com. I have no halo but I had that sweet thing at Att do it for me

Posted via the Android Central App

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I bought bodyguardz temp glass protector at AT&T for 45 dollars but it's lifetime warranty with registration at bodyguardz.com. I have no halo but I had that sweet thing at Att do it for me

Same here. I had the Bodyguardz installed by the sales associate at at&t, and no halo.

I received the phone at my home via UPS, but I didn't even take it out of the box until I went to at&t and got the screen protector and case. The associate installed the protector for me at no charge. Best Buy charges to install them (or, they did last time I asked them), even if you purchase it from them. I'm a big chicken when it comes to spending this kind of money for a phone. I was too scared of dropping it, lol.

Posted via the Android Central App on my bodaciously awesome Note 4!

kpdx

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
The at&t employee installed the $45 bodyguardz on both my husbands and my note 4s. His came out perfect. Mine has a thick halo up the right side and small intermittent halo up the left. Top and bottom no halo. There is also a small 2mm bubble down my home button. It really annoys me.