What case do you use?

kami8586

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Just purchased a tech 21 mesh case for the note! Not too bulky but you can feel how protected it is and feels very secure!

Posted via the Android Central App

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Here's another suit that's "fit to be tried."

gON0dOPl.jpg
XgBCoLXl.jpg
MK8cF1Tl.jpg

VzW Bottom Cuts

f105NPOl.jpg

Top Cuts

98Daq29l.jpg

Power Button

ix7fo8el.jpg

Rocker Buttons

l39lvuWl.jpg

Speaker Cutout

6B6z6Ipl.jpg

Camera Cutout

a2S3cNdl.jpg

Brim

wVMIXBql.jpg

Weight

XbUSGJml.jpg

This one is finely built and very sturdy all the way around! The cutouts are very pronounced. In fact I have to use my pinky to remove the S Pen since it the cutout is quite thick! The backside is a tad bit shiny for my tastes but, it is what is was built for. The rubber surround grip and especially on the buttons is sturdy and a firm depress is in order. Personally, I like this one and it's right there with the UAG Maverick if you ask me. :cool:

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
One thing I noticed with the PureGear DualTek Extreme Shock Case is that since the back is smooth and shiny, it'll slide. Even with the three (3) nubs as pictured above, this one slides (more like glides) across the table's surface. It will not stay put if resting momentarily on lap. Now if flipped to rest on the "face/screen" side, it's fine and dandy since the "rubberized plastic" is raised and does provide a somewhat secure grip. Just thought to mention that little tid bit.

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Okay after a full day at work with me on this Manic Monday, take a look at this here now resting at home:

3WblPfyl.jpg
4VQuQ6Il.jpg
NIQ1kIdl.jpg

Notice what's different/missing? One of the bumper nubs at the S Pen corner! :eek: :confused: :(

millerwa76

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Just got my phone on Sat and, as I always do, ran into Walmart to find a cheap case to protect it for a couple of weeks until I find something I really like. Turns out, my local Walmart doesn't stock cases for the Note 4. So I jumped on Amazon and ordered something cheap. Just showed up today and it's not too bad. Doubt it'll be my long-term case, but it'll do fine for a week or 2. Not bad for $15.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00N4...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4436432

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 61sui9ZmUcL._SL1500_.jpg
    61sui9ZmUcL._SL1500_.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 111

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
So after about a week of using the PureGear DualTek Extreme Shock Case, here's what it looks like now:

20rsjzHl.jpg
LQ54rLDl.jpg

JSSTdIql.jpg
YbtmmV8l.jpg

The opposite Rubber Bumper Corner is now missing! This after only one (1) week of use in and out of my pocket and the pocket netting of my no-name messenger bag. Interesting I'd say. :-\

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2