What are the best cases for the Note 4?

radicchio

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Note 4 and Best Cases

I have a glass screen protector with my S-view case and it doesn't interfere with the function of the window at all. I'm staying with the regular S-view case as the Samung rep gave me a great deal on my glass screen protector and S-view case when I purchased my Note 4 at Best Buy.

I highly recommend everyone to purchase their devices at Best Buy as their mobile phone department has excellent customer service.

Posted via the AT&T Note 4

Which screen protector do you have with the S-View case?

qbngator

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site

I've had Otterbox Commuter, Symmetry, Defender, and Spigen Ultra Hybrid.

I now have Tech 21 Classic Mesh with the the Tech 21 screen protector...never going back to anything else.

Posted via the Android Central App

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site

I am currently using the Samsung Protective case. It is a very good case. I actually dropped my phone for the second time today, I've had my phone since release day, and it protected it very well. I dropped from waist high. The case is thin and feels great in hand. I have the grey/black and blue case.

I almost forgot, the Tech21 case is also good.

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site

I'm also going naked. Love how thin the note is.
The metal edges feel great.

With my previous two smartphones (Droid X, Samsung Galaxy S3) I wouldn't even consider going without a case. But, I rarely if ever dropped them. And the Note 4 is too good (build quality, feels great in the hand) to cover up. Plus with its bigger size, adding a case makes it even that much bigger (very noticeable in the pocket).

I used to see people without phone cases (before I got my note 4) and would be shocked that they didn't have a case. Now I understand.

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site

I tried a Spigen Tough Armour before I got my Speck Candy Shell and didnt care for it.

t11rmh

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site

I have a belt case for mine which works well.

Posted via a kicking Note4 on Lollipop.

geoff215

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site

The first case I got was the OEM Samsung case with the plastic back and rubber edges, which is a nice case. I wanted something slimmer and found a Diztronic matte case on Amazon that I really like. It is formed to the shape of the phone and offers decent protection while being very slim.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-23-19-58-30.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-23-19-58-30.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 186

dohlo

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
i'm a huge believer with this brand Clear Galaxy Note 4 Case - Rugged and Slim – URBAN ARMOR GEAR
i prefer it over Otter box because it's just on layer. Otter box i believe has 2 the skin and the shell. it's light and sturdy at the same time.
I use the same case but in white since I have a white phone and love it. It adds minimal bulk to the phone considering the protection it provides and I've dropped it a few times and even the case doesn't have a mark on it. I want to add a glass screen protector as well just haven't gotten around to it yet. I dig the look of flip covers but there's no way I could own one, for some reason I'm against having to open a cover every time I want to use my phone.

On days off or days when I don't have much work to do I'll rock my phone without a case since I love the way it looks, hopefully I don't drop it the one day I don't have it :eek: