Spare Battery Carrying Case for Pocket?

DNAndroid

May 9, 2015
Visit site
*Bah, didn't realize this specialized "Accessories" section existed - just posted this exact same post on the main Note 4 sub-forum. Although it doesn't look like anywhere near as many people use (read?) this sub-sub-forum? Lol.

Hello all,
I recently purchased a set of 2 Anker Batteries + External Battery Charger (all part of the same set) and noticed a seemingly minor detail.

It was a detail that I actually didn't even think about, I just assumed it was there - until receiving the product. This detail is a carrying case for an external battery. This would of course be incredibly useful to have since.. why would I want to carry a BARE external battery around in my pocket, possibly damaging it (ex: damaging the terminals, inductors of the battery).

I noticed that Samsung's external battery kit actually DOES come with one of these such cases. Here's a picture of what I'm referring to and looking for, here:
2nuoa39[1].jpg
*I'm aware that that the above pictured battery isn't a Note 4 battery - I couldn't quickly find (of course.. now that I'm looking for it, lol) an exact one of what I'm referring to.

ANYWAYS: does anybody know where I could purchase such a simple carrying case for a Note 4 battery? Whether it's made of plastic or adamantium I don't care, lol, just so long as it's SNUG and fits right to the Note 4 battery without taking up extra space (bulk), so that I can easily slide it into my pocket without worry of damage. I'm using the standard 3,220 mAh sized batteries.

THANKS to anybody and everybody with any helpful information on the matter - I just ordered a Note 4 (supposed to arrive tomorrow!! :D) and am excited to get rolling with it ASAP. If you know some place that sells one of these or maybe even have an extra yourself that you'd be interested in selling please let me know. I can't imagine these things possibly cost very much, lol - which is why I just don't get why they would ever not be included (I mean, really... it's plastic..).

*Please note that this is not a knock on Anker - their Note 4 external battery pack kit is a freakin' KILLER deal, from an amazing company! TWO batteries PLUS an External Battery charger for almost a full 30% LESS than what Samsung would sell just ONE battery + charger for. AND from an awesome, high-quality oriented company! I just again don't get why at least in this kit in particular (at least currently) there's no case for the very batteries they're selling.. how else were they expecting us to carry these around? Lol..

Thanks everybody!
- DNAndroid

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae