Just got this in today and thought to give it a quick once over with impromptu shots for illustration purposes:

The only case that fits and works is the Pure.Gear DualTek IPS

Instead of a flat level back surface as before, it's almost "rounded" like the *Speck CandyShell Grip

Weight comparison with Wireless Battery Back and stock Back (You can feel the weight difference and it's solid to be sure!)

Side by Side

Wireless Battery Back is practically flush with camera

Slip Case

Messenger Carry(?)

06-10-2015 09:09 PM
    Here at work filling in for the Graveyard shift and decided to try the Qi Wireless. Did a simple charge at 12:00MID on battery that was at 83%. It took 45 minutes (12:45AM) when it notified/signaled at 100% full charge status. I'll have to try when it's at 50% and 40% and see how goes it with this setup.
    06-11-2015 05:28 AM
    Got this other Samsung S Charger Pad Wide today:

Trying it out at 48% (excuse the craptastic photogra[f]y)

Took the shot when the time was transitioning from 8:56PM to 8:57PM

Now will see how long it takes to charge to 100% from 48%.

That's all for now!
    06-13-2015 12:25 AM
    http://i.imgur.com/AECH3wbl.jpg?1

Now will see how long it takes to charge to 100% from 48%.
    Well, I didn't get to notice how long it took to charge since I dozed off for a period of time. Will have to on the next go 'round.
    Krack-Berri likes this.
    06-13-2015 04:37 PM
    In my haste, no quick capture; but from 55% battery to 100% battery charge took one hour and forty-five minutes (1 hour and 45 minutes) from (1930HRS) 7:30PM to (2115HRS) 9:15PM. That's using the SSCPW.
    06-16-2015 12:20 AM
    Just got this in today and thought to give it a quick once over with impromptu shots for illustration purposes:
    Messenger Carry(?)

Samsung Galaxy Wireless Charging Pad-3lwfwx2l.jpg
    Samsung Galaxy Wireless Charging Pad-laughing-smileys-emoticons155.gif
    06-16-2015 11:39 PM
    Elsewhere, I read that the Samsung charging pads will turn off as soon as the charge hits 100%. So, if you start at the beginning of the night at 99%, it will soon charge up, and then shut off. Since I use my phone like my alarm clock, with the display always on, that means I would wake up with significantly less charge than when I started, if not totally dead.

I also spoke with Samsung to confirm if this behavior is currently how their Qi chargers work, and they said yes. So, I found a 3rd party charger that does not shut down. It is actually one designed as a car charger. It is by Zegapain, and it did fit the note, even with a case.

-Joe
    06-21-2015 02:16 AM
    Elsewhere, I read that the Samsung charging pads will turn off as soon as the charge hits 100%. So, if you start at the beginning of the night at 99%, it will soon charge up, and then shut off. Since I use my phone like my alarm clock, with the display always on, that means I would wake up with significantly less charge than when I started, if not totally dead.

I also spoke with Samsung to confirm if this behavior is currently how their Qi chargers work, and they said yes. So, I found a 3rd party charger that does not shut down. It is actually one designed as a car charger. It is by Zegapain, and it did fit the note, even with a case.

-Joe
    Personally, I do not leave my display always on even with my alarm clock set. I have not experienced any problem with my current setup for the SGN.IV. Of course, Your Methods May Vary accordingly so. Enjoy!
    06-21-2015 05:02 AM
    Okay, so I wanted to see how long it would take to wirelessly charge the SGN.IV from an alternative power source. The following is a tell-tale of its approximation from a battery charge of 53% to 100%.

Samsung Galaxy Wireless Charging Pad-img_0002.jpgSamsung Galaxy Wireless Charging Pad-img_0002.jpg
    06-28-2015 08:38 PM