This is seriously one amazing accessory. I had already bought three or four different armbands. I was frustrated I couldn't find one that felt right. This one wasn't available when I got my Note 4, so I wrote the manufacturer. They contacted me to say it was available now. I love this thing! It is stretchy material. It feels weighted right, so when I walk or run, I don't notice it. A credit card and a key fits in the little pocket, but I find it a little uncomfortable with even a credit card in it. It's fine with no cards and two keys. The only big issue I have with it is the screen is upside down so the earphone outlet is in the right place. Other than that, this thing is amazing. I even wear it around the house when I am cleaning, and don't notice it. I think it is the fabric it's made of, but my wrist never really gets sweaty. If you try it, post here so I can see if I am just in la la land, or if it really is good Schlepping around with a big phone on my arm felt awful. On my wrist I don't even notice it.

Amazon.com: Armband: Myband Armband for Iphone Plus, Galaxy Note 4, Edge +, or Similar in Size. Multi Use for Fitness, Running, Gym, Sports, Etc. Easy Access Touch Screen, Tracking, Text or Call with Zipper Pocket for Key, Id, Cash, Card Holder.: Cel
    11-16-2015 10:36 AM
    Sorry I think it's ugly. No offence.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-17-2015 11:57 AM