Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Battery

ADACL

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
Hi there. I just recently purchased a battery for my Note 4. Was having issues with the battery that came with the phone so I figured I should buy a spare one. Ad was stating it as a legit product, saying original Samsung blah blah blah. Issue with this is the battery does not charge to 100%, only to 85%. I noticed this in the morning when I woke up ( phone was left on charge over night ). I didn't touch my phone at all in the morning until I got to work. When I looked at my phone, from 85%, it dropped to 73%. I have already contacted the person who I ordered it from, just waiting for a response. Is this normal, I'm I doing something wrong, or is the product defective?? Any advice or help is appreciated. Thank you :)

spagman

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
You're doing nothing wrong, Unfortunately if you don't purchase a battery from a reputable store like best buy or a carrier store...... You are more than likely going to get a cheap counterfeit.

Ask for your money back.

You should also look into Anker batteries.

paulrf072894

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
I had the same issue when I first used a replacement battery. But once I let it die, I recharged it and it went to 100%

You may have received a defective battery or a used one

dlcpa

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Anker is super reliable! I don't know anyone there but I had a problem with one of their batteries and they couldn't have been nicer and more responsive. I'm going to get Ankers for the Note 4 I'm buying in a few minutes.

rtwright68

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
Anker is super reliable! I don't know anyone there but I had a problem with one of their batteries and they couldn't have been nicer and more responsive. I'm going to get Ankers for the Note 4 I'm buying in a few minutes.

Geez, I guess I waited to long to purchase. Nothing in stock for the Note4 from Anker on Amazon now. No batteries or the two battery/charger option. Hope they come back!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary