Note 4 what type of backing should we expect.....

waz ahmer

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi we are very close now to seeing the launch of a 4th generation note series I would like it to have a metal uni body like the HTC one M8 or a real soft leather feel please tell me what you would like the back to be thanks.

Ulimate Note 3

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi we are very close now to seeing the launch of a 4th generation note series I would like it to have a metal uni body like the HTC one M8 or a real soft leather feel please tell me what you would like the back to be thanks.

Ulimate Note 3
Metal eliminates wireless charging which I use

Last edited by a moderator:

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I doubt it will be metal.. I'm sure it'll be some sort of plastic. They didn't change it with the S5 so I don't expect a change for the Note 4.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

jakedsnake

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
I expect minimal upgrades again. That's how Samsung rolls.

I like my Note 3, but will probably go with a 6 - 6.3 inch phablet for my next phone.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I have it already so I'll give you people a peek.

y8y6yba4.jpg
ma4ega3y.jpg
6azuhu7y.jpg
jyty7yge.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

waz ahmer

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
It's a Lamborghini, but not the car maker. (Tonino Lamborghini !). It was in Selfridges.
I like the chunky look though. I hate flat phones. :)
4y9epyga.jpg
3etypu6u.jpg

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
It's gold plated rubbish kitsch. But funny. I do like the basic Star Trek shape though. I had a Sony Ericsson with a folding keyboard a bit like that.
I don't know why they were still displaying it.

You gotta lighten up man! :D

From my Pink Note 3 :-!

Last edited:

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Well, they did do something different with the alpha where the edge is metal but the back is still removable plastic. They might do it for the Note 4 too. I am pretty excited but my expectations aren't all that high to find something groundbreaking in specs, design, or software. Those days are over it seems like.

Posted via Android Central App

waz ahmer

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
yes I agree we will get a 2k display 4gb ram 32gb storage 2.7ghz quad core cpu new spen

what's happened to flexible screen 64gb add storage uni body design they can but they won't as they love keeping the cost down. come on Samsung if htc can so can you and plz make a dual boom sound 2 speakers and 20 mega ultra pixel 4k camera and 4k video

Ulimate Note 3

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
It's a Lamborghini, but not the car maker. (Tonino Lamborghini !). It was in Selfridges.
I like the chunky look though. I hate flat phones. :)
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/06/4y9epyga.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/06/3etypu6u.jpg
Actually, though it's not the carmaker, it's the son of same...and the Lambo phones have the Lambo automobile logo as well as serious design cues from the cars...

Lambo makes gorgeous cars, but the Lambo phones that look like the car is IMO somewhat less than stellar - LOL

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Actually, though it's not the carmaker, it's the son of same...and the Lambo phones have the Lambo automobile logo as well as serious design cues from the cars...

Lambo makes gorgeous cars, but the Lambo phones that look like the car is IMO somewhat less than stellar - LOL
Well! I didn't look that up. Feruccio I think was the originator. The phone has a logo that mimicked the Raging Bull logo I thought.
There is a reason our two big department stores are displaying these, in fact. This is high season for Middle Eastern families (royals mostly) to take over London hotels and restaurants. They bring over garishly painted super toys like commissioned Lamborghini's, Ferrari's, Bentleys and 4x4's to 'race' (rev) around expensive areas. Kids come down to London from the sticks for a few days to photograph the cars and are often given rides. Harrods and Selfridges cover both their hang out areas. I've some photos of gold cases for Samsung and iPhones and X-Boxes. Probably similar happenings in the US, but this is their favourite city apparently.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

Yeh. I guess the logo is pretty similar on the phone, I was wrong, but poorly done and without the name on top.
Pretty old spec and a 4.0 inch screen on 4.2. Yamaha amplifier. Website looks designer chic. £2, 500.00 for all finishes.
If you fancy a Vertu for £13,200.00 with a 3.7" screen and 4.0 ICS send me over the cash.

Selfridges.com

hypuzuba.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Note 3 still the best phone to period..........

Ulimate Note 3

You're entitled to your opinion but I'm waiting to see what the Note 4 has to offer.. Hard to judge something that hasn't been shown yet :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1