Note 4 what type of backing should we expect.....

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
If it's a sealed battery, then the Note line is dead for me. I do not want a sealed battery. Not now. Not ever.

Amen.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I agree.
I can't see Samsung putting a fixed battery 'now', unless they don't listen to their core customers at all!
If they did fix it in I'm sure they would try to convince us it's because they have developed the latest, greatest battery saving technology.

Won't happen this time around, but for the Note 5?

Android4life47

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Lmfao if that was to ever be any Galaxy Note I swear I will buy a iPhone and I can't stand apple but I will do it!!!!!!!!! 😠 😂

Sent From My Beast The Note3

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
It would be highly unlikely for Samsung to drop microSD and removable battery doors on their users since that is a key benefit that users want. The Note 3 was a great phone I had it and really miss it. That said I am waiting for the Note 4 it will be better than the Note 3 just in terms of processor and display technology. Same 3GB and 32GB of RAM so if they can make it a bit narrower by cutting the bezel out I would like it even more.

Fishfam4

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
I'd like that faux leather backing from the Note 3/Tab Pro/Note Pro line. I also wanted a Note Pro 8.4, but that didn't happen.

Steven58

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
Well, the pictures show Pleather. I'm happy with that. Metal frame, pleather back. I'm in. Just get me rooted for wireless tether on my Verizon unlimited and no one gets hurt!

lazerproof

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Well, the pictures show Pleather. I'm happy with that. Metal frame, pleather back. I'm in. Just get me rooted for wireless tether on my Verizon unlimited and no one gets hurt!

You should have no problems doing so. Many will be looking to do the same with Verizon and other providers as well.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

I use wireless tether on Verizon all the time with my unlimited data plan and my phones are bone stock.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21