More Galaxy Note 4 images have appeared.. Look at that slim bezel

Carla97220

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
The iPhone isn't compact it is just a smaller phone. The Moto X is compact however with most of the front of the device being screen. And of course no one buys a Note for how compact it is but for its power, ability and size. I am more than willing to see it when it comes out, but I wouldn't be able to utilize it as a daily driver.

I don't think there is another 5-inch phone more compact than this:

Sharp Aquos Crystal.... coming soon to Verizon.
alnz6nsoeansfdviy3wq.jpg

Carrtman

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
I don't think there is another 5-inch phone more compact than this:

Sharp Aquos Crystal.... coming soon to Verizon.

Don't like the bottom bezel way too big and no notification LED at the top. Sharp is wasting some screen size thanks to the bottom bezel. I've always thought the s4 is pretty compact for a 5 inch phone

BobLobIaw

May 12, 2014
Visit site
If that is an accurate pic, the Note 4 is one good-looking device. I wish WP would make the 1520 successor more in the 5.7 vein with minimal bezel. I like that stylus as well. It's a good time to be looking at new phones over the next several months with the Note 4, the new iPhones and hopefully new Windows Phones. Not sure how a Moto X entered the discussion, but it's pretty safe to say that people considering a Note 4 aren't looking for a puny phone with no microSD card slot.

lazerproof

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Don't like the bottom bezel way too big and no notification LED at the top. Sharp is wasting some screen size thanks to the bottom bezel. I've always thought the s4 is pretty compact for a 5 inch phone

I think it's difficult to tell how narrow the bottom bezel is because the phone appears to be submerged in water and refraction is affecting its true details. I think the bottom bezel will turn out to be narrower than it appears on the picture.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
The iPhone isn't compact it is just a smaller phone. The Moto X is compact however with most of the front of the device being screen. And of course no one buys a Note for how compact it is but for its power, ability and size. I am more than willing to see it when it comes out, but I wouldn't be able to utilize it as a daily driver.

Not to mention that the note 3 is one hell of a device to play games on too.

Posted via Android Central App

BobLobIaw

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately this photo didn't turn out to be accurate. The Note 4 still looks pretty nice but other than the metal band it just looks like a recycled Note 3. I like the upgraded camera however.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Not to mention that the note 3 is one hell of a device to play games on too.

Posted via Android Central App
That is one thing I give phablets they are excellent for gaming. The Note series especially. Eliminates the need to have a phone and separate tablet to do gaming on.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Unfortunately this photo didn't turn out to be accurate. The Note 4 still looks pretty nice but other than the metal band it just looks like a recycled Note 3. I like the upgraded camera however.

Lots of software, and some hardware, improvements, though. I still wish the bezels were smaller. Probably not worth an upgrade from a Note 3 for most people, but for anyone else definitely worth considering.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Lots of software, and some hardware, improvements, though. I still wish the bezels were smaller. Probably not worth an upgrade from a Note 3 for most people, but for anyone else definitely worth considering.

I am pretty sure I'll be dropping my Note 3 for it :D.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae