What Accessories Will You Want for Your Note 4 (when you can get them)

BarfingMonkey

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
All I know is I'm going back to a regular case, not an S-View. While aesthetically pleasing, it didn't prevent damage to the phone when dropped. The one time I dropped my phone on concrete, the S-View cover flipped open and the phone landed on the face, scuffed up 2 corners on the phone. The one good thing about the S-View, is that it did protect the glass a lot more than nothing(regular case). I didn't have to replace my screen protector at all, it still looks new. I rarely used the S-View features/functions too.

So back to a TPU case, and maybe this time I'll try the tempered glass option.

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm not seeing any cases or screen protectors available online yet. Maybe I'm just being a little too proactive but I want then now!! I remember when the Note 2 dropped the internet was exploding with cases etc.

Specifically I want a Seidio case with kickstand, extra battery, and a Spigen Ultra Crystal Screen Protector.

ohbreeeezy

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up I will look into that. I wonder how long it will take them to offer up a case?
I'm not sure but it look like Spigen is making a Neo-Hybrid Metal case for the iPhone 6. Just hope they makes one for the Note 4 because I'll go for that instead of Verus.
iph6_nh_metal_red_1.jpg

Spigen iPhone 6 Case Neo Hybrid (4.7) | Spigen

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
All I know is I'm going back to a regular case, not an S-View. While aesthetically pleasing, it didn't prevent damage to the phone when dropped. The one time I dropped my phone on concrete, the S-View cover flipped open and the phone landed on the face, scuffed up 2 corners on the phone. The one good thing about the S-View, is that it did protect the glass a lot more than nothing(regular case). I didn't have to replace my screen protector at all, it still looks new. I rarely used the S-View features/functions too.

So back to a TPU case, and maybe this time I'll try the tempered glass option.

I'll be skipping the S-view case too. I have one for my S5 and used one for my note 3. I haven't been using it much with my S5 as I wanted to have a clear case on my S5 because it's gold. I put the S-view case on my S5 tonight and it was interfering with the IR blaster. So I won't be getting one for the Note 4.

Posted from my S5

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure but it look like Spigen is making a Neo-Hybrid Metal case for the iPhone 6. Just hope they makes one for the Note 4 because I'll go for that instead of Verus. http://lghttp.16708.nexcesscdn.net/...8d6e5fb8d27136e95/i/p/iph6_nh_metal_red_1.jpg
Spigen iPhone 6 Case Neo Hybrid (4.7) | Spigen

Its comical that the phone hasn't been announced yet let alone confirmed both sizes (rumored) will actually ship at the same time and yet Spigen bends over for apple users and drags their feet on every other offering. I am sure the Note 4 cases won't arrive until later October weeks, if not longer after the phone launches. Definitely looking at the Verus Iron Shield Cases.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I've always been a fan of a spare (or two) battery and an external charger. Going from zero battery to 100% in an instant is just so satisfying.

We think alike! I have always taken advantage of the great feature of removable battery, by carrying at least one spare fully charged battery with me at all times!!

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
For me it's easy

1. Zerolemon extended battery and case (or an extended battery until zerolemon is released)
2. Tempered glass screen protector
3. 128 gb microSD card - hope it'll take it, have it on my Note 3

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I'll probably get:

-Samsung led flippy case

-wireless charging back

-some other case

-tempered glass screen protector

Posted via Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Its comical that the phone hasn't been announced yet let alone confirmed both sizes (rumored) will actually ship at the same time and yet Spigen bends over for apple users and drags their feet on every other offering. I am sure the Note 4 cases won't arrive until later October weeks, if not longer after the phone launches. Definitely looking at the Verus Iron Shield Cases.
It makes sense. The iPhone is a major seller compared to other phones. Personally, I wouldn't buy another spigen. The neo hybrid had paint chip issues. My spigen slim armor had a crack from removing the case. Spigen Sent a replacement, had a crack at the exact same spot even before removing it from the bag which they shipped it in. And they took a week to respond to my email. Perhaps their current offerings and customer service is better but I am not that impressed with the brand myself.

Sent from my LG G Pad 8.3

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Spare batteries
Clone Temp Glass (Under $10)
Kick Stand Bumper Case
I got to go for one of the 128 gb SD cards(don't buy sd cards off ebay)
The Note 4 will fit in the same wallet enclosure that I used for my Note 3, yes I am always double cased!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz