Note 4 will only support 64gb microSD card?

sparksd

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
It is for me a complete deal breaker. If you use a third-party e-mail app, you will not be able to edit attachments in a third-party office app. You cannot edit photos or videos with a third-party photo/video editor. If you scan a document with a scanner app, you cannot annotate the pdf with a third party app. You are stuck to Samsung and Google, and, sorry, their apps are not covering all needs.

This changes in 5.0 Lollipop --

Android 5.0 Lollipop changes the way your SD card works — and that's a good thing | Android Central

rockintony

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I bought the Samsung pro 64 with the high write and read speeds.....it's improved my phones performance by miles....it's well worth the money especially if you have apps on your SD card....

froging

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Will just ordered a 256gb SD card for my LGG4 supports 2TBs and bid first on one on E-Bay but found one for 9.99 with no shipping. If I also win the bid will have 2 am I pushing it thinking I can put extra in Galaxy Note 4? Has anyone tried yet? I have 128 in it now and working fine!!!!! :p

froging

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm 60 and it works just fine and I have mid size hands. Opens quicker then an S-7 LOL!!!! Yes I know an S-7 don't open! Remember I'm 60 so I have been around the block a few times and back again.! GOOD I hear you laughing helps when a STAND UP hears folks LOL.

froging

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Hey 11th post so I can post links now LINK THIS Just joking not a link how many of you tried clicking it? Under line and changed color! Told you all I do stand up

eshropshire

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Will just ordered a 256gb SD card for my LGG4 supports 2TBs and bid first on one on E-Bay but found one for 9.99 with no shipping. If I also win the bid will have 2 am I pushing it thinking I can put extra in Galaxy Note 4? Has anyone tried yet? I have 128 in it now and working fine!!!!! :p
Be careful on buying large MicroSD cards on eBay or Amazon for really low prices. Most if not all of them are counterfeit and will only format to a very small size. Stick with well known sellers.

sparksd

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Be careful on buying large MicroSD cards on eBay or Amazon for really low prices. Most if not all of them are counterfeit and will only format to a very small size. Stick with well known sellers.

Yeah, I'd be real suspicious of that one. When it sounds too good to be true ...