What is the Note 4 Release date?

BarfingMonkey

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
I would guess end of October. Being so close to October, and if Samsung doesn't have a definitive date...?

If it were early October, they would say Early October, not just October, same with Mid, Mid October. But if it's more likely at the end, you wouldn't say End of October (Marketing purposes), you would just say October.

:D

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Think they F'd up not releasing it sooner given the iPhone 6 with 5.5 will hit the shelves before the Note 4.

xxx420

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Wow that's unbelievable. I'm shocked. October?! Wtf?! I feel like I've already waited almost a year just to see this phone, now I still have to wait another two months?! This may be the biggest surprise of the whole event.

Posted via Android Central App

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
How do you know this for sure? Apple has not said a release date either ... so you never know.

Apple has historically released their phones within 2 weeks after their big event. My guess is pre-orders start the 12th, phones ship/arrive on the 19th or 26th.

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Given this timing info, I would bet Verizon will not be ready with the Note 5 until November. What a bummer. Also no 64GB version? That will probably be later like December.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ludatyk

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Well lets say it does happen. I would have thought Samsung would have tried to get their "phablet" out before Apple releases their long overdue jump into the "jumbo" phone market.

Although I agree with you. But there are numerous reports indicating that 5.5 inch iPhone (phablet) will not be released in time with the 4.7 inch. Tons of leaks regarding the 4.7 inch model... not too many leaks for the 5.5 inch model seems to provide a better sense that the rumors might be true.

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Although I agree with you. But there are numerous reports indicating that 5.5 inch iPhone (phablet) will not be released in time with the 4.7 inch. Tons of leaks regarding the 4.7 inch model... not too many leaks for the 5.5 inch model seems to provide a better sense that the rumors might be true.

I would bet both will be available. Apple has the right formula. Get the media in a frenzy, then ride that frenzy into a release within 10 days. Waiting 4-6 weeks for release kind of takes the wind out of your sails/sales. How long was the wait from the time the G3 was announced till it hit the shelves, that will end up hurting them big time.

xxx420

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I would bet both will be available. Apple has the right formula. Get the media in a frenzy, then ride that frenzy into a release within 10 days. Waiting 4-6 weeks for release kind of takes the wind out of your sails/sales. How long was the wait from the time the G3 was announced till it hit the shelves, that will end up hurting them big time.

Agreed 100% .

Carrtman

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
September, October whatever doesn't make a big differense for me because I will for sure be waiting till all the bugs are fixed. Root, Unlock methods are delivered so I'll buy it around x mas or early next year.

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Agreed 100% .

They understand the build up and sales aspect of the business well, I'll give them that. By this time next week the tech industry won't even be mentioning the Note 4 all that much.

Last edited:

Ludatyk

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
They understand the build up and sales aspect of the business well, I'll give them that. By this time next week the tech industry won't even be mentioning the Note 4 all that much.

Obviously, next week will solely be focused on Apple. This week was pretty much Samsung week. Product wise with the Note 4.. I am impressed with the Stylus. Everything else from the 3 presenters discussing the features was almost terrible to Note Edge & Gear VR wasn't all that impressive.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Obviously, next week will solely be focused on Apple. This week was pretty much Samsung week. Product wise with the Note 4.. I am impressed with the Stylus. Everything else from the 3 presenters discussing the features was almost terrible to Note Edge & Gear VR wasn't all that impressive.

I am curious about the T-Mobile announcement as well... Probably will be iPhone related.

fulleraj

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
We need a bestbuy employee to post a leaked screenshot of the release date and price...at least that's historically how this info is initially released. We're waiting, you know who you are :)

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk