Note 4 Sprint to Carry Full Lineup of New Samsung Devices with Sprint Spark

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: Sprint to Carry Full Lineup of New Samsung Devices with Sprint Spark

I'm trying to decide between the note 4 and the note edge on sprint lol.

Posted via Android Central App

brentj

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

Sprint is in the midst of a big 4g LTE upgrade in Denver, and I want to make sure that when I upgrade from my Note 2, I get a phone that will be fully spec'd to take most advantage of the network. I understand that includes "carrier aggregation" capability, so I'm interested to see if the Sprint variant of the Note 4 includes that. See highly technical discussion here about the S5: Teaser: Samsung Galaxy S5 gets a boost via Wi-Fi but not carrier aggregation - Sprint 4G Rollout Updates

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Sprint is in the midst of a big 4g LTE upgrade in Denver, and I want to make sure that when I upgrade from my Note 2, I get a phone that will be fully spec'd to take most advantage of the network. I understand that includes "carrier aggregation" capability, so I'm interested to see if the Sprint variant of the Note 4 includes that. See highly technical discussion here about the S5: Teaser: Samsung Galaxy S5 gets a boost via Wi-Fi but not carrier aggregation - Sprint 4G Rollout Updates

Just don't expect voice and data :D.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

Sprint buried its head in the sand and did the WiMax thing which panned out so well for them, NOT. Had they been smarter and simply followed the industry to LTE they would be much better off. WiMax has its advantages, but the big drawback is everyone else is LTE.

brentj

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

Just don't expect voice and data :D.

Yeah, I don't, though VOLTE may be down the road a ways. I don't have many voice calls anyway, much less need to access data at the same time.

Kwdan

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

I understand what you're saying, but you can't receive mms while on the phone nor can you surf the web and talk(send links). I have the G2 and that's one thing that irritates me.

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site

The last time I was in my Sprint store, their Spark phones only had a 3G signal. Even though their maps show that I'm in the middle of a strong Spark signal, it hasn't been implemented yet. I'm not going to give up 4G LTE for 3G until Spark is available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae