What color are you going for?

craftEcowgirl

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: What color our you going for with the Galaxy Note 4?

Does Pink version have pink on front side too? Cant find front pictures.

I want Pink!! :)

Posted via Android Central App

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

My Galaxy S2 was black, the S3 was white, the Note 2 was white, the Note 3 was black mostly because the black back cover of the Note 3 felt better than the white one. As of now, I am sticking to black, however, if the back cover on the white one matches the feel of the black one, all bets are off.

JaneGI

May 14, 2013
Visit site

PINK .. p i n k ... ppppiiiinnnkkkk...I have been wanting a pink phone forevaaaa. And a pink cover is just not the same !!!!
I really hope it's available in South Africa... we had all the S5 colours here.. so I'm hoping they will have all the colours availble for the Note 4.
I lost my heart to the Pink Note 4

knowledge_6

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site

like always we probably won't see any other colours then white or black...

if not then we'll have to wait months to get the other colours and by then a new shinny toy will be available to buy.. i.e. Nexus 6?

cckgz4

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site

Hopefully when my upgrade comes next year, there'll be a rose gold

M120

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site

I want to get the pink version it looks sweet, but i doubt that Koodo will have the pink version so theres that.

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site

Waiting on three to see if they stock the gold version

Hopefully O2 will stock the gold. However I might end up buying it off contract as I still have £350 of my refresh plan to pay off. Or I might just pay it off and start another contract.

Posted from my S5

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site

Hopefully O2 will stock the gold. However I might end up buying it off contract as I still have £350 of my refresh plan to pay off. Or I might just pay it off and start another contract.

Posted from my S5
I'm starting a new contract. I bought my note 3 sim free and on sim free but I was on Vodafone when I had my iPhone 5.thunk it's time to start a new contract. Only downside no longer unlimited tethering on contract

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site

I'm starting a new contract. I bought my note 3 sim free and on sim free but I was on Vodafone when I had my iPhone 5.thunk it's time to start a new contract. Only downside no longer unlimited tethering on contract

Bad news I've just seen on facebook that phones for you have the exclusive on the gold model 😕

Posted from my S5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair