What color are you going for?

scribe4food

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: What color our you going for with the Galaxy Note 4?

I'm getting the pink. Reminds me of when I lived in Japan, and the big Americans had these glossy white and pink katais. ..lol. yeah, I'm getting the pink, with an Otter Box case to hide how comfortable I am to have a pink phone.

Posted via Android Central App

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

Black to go with the gunmetal Spigen Tough Armor case I just pre-ordered.

Posted via the Android Central App

honey_bee_33

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Pink! But I know tmobile won't offer pink...so I'll get white. What a shame because there's a pretty good market out there for the fun colors version.

super note 3 user

honey_bee_33

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

The phone's color doesn't matter if you keep it in a case ;)

I never put any of my phones in cases because i actually like the feel of the phone instead of a bulky case on top. I'm very careful while using or holding my phone. I have note 2 and 3 and never dropped them not once. So in my case, showing off the phone's color would be perfect along with others out there who don't sport phone cases.

super note 3 user

Maladroit23

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

I never put any of my phones in cases because i actually like the feel of the phone instead of a bulky case on top.

Well, in your case--heh heh, "case"--the color of the phone matters. I have broken my screen in the past, so I always use an otterbox. It's black.

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site

Getting a s view cover :)

I'll get the led/dot view cover because I just like the way it looks but I'm not getting an s - view cover. I had one for my s4, note 3 and now S5. However I noticed on my S5 that it's been interfering with the IR blaster.

posted from my galaxy tab pro 10.1

xxx420

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site

Made my decision finally. Black it is. Now if only they would hurry up and release it...

brentj

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

I plan to get the black one. That's partly because I like basic black, but also I think I've read that the black back is more "soft touch" than the other colors, right?

I have a minimal case on my Note 2, more to provide a better grip on the phone than for protection if I drop it (I am very careful not to drop my phone).

With the chamfered metal edge and the soft touch back, it may provide enough of a grip that I will try going caseless with the Note 4, to enjoy its good looks and svelte profile!

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site

I'm fighting between white and black, never had a white phone but that white I'm seeing in videos look so good... I believe that back will be a nice soft touch

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835