The gold Note 4

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Finally a good Android phone that actually looks nice. I hope Verizon gets it but I know they won't.

Posted via Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: The gold note 4

Finally a good Android phone that actually looks nice. I hope Verizon gets it but I know they won't.

They might, they got the gold Note 3 for a while. I believe only us carrier to offer it in gold.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site

I saw that last night, I was kind of shocked. If they do get the gold one I wonder if I would be in time for launch? I wouldn't really want to wait for it.

xxx420

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site

I actually think the gold is the ugliest one but hey, to each their own. I'm leaning towards the white. Literally never had a white phone. Always went with black but the white note looks good to me for some reason.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I personally do not like the gold. It'll be either white or black.. I am leaning towards the black since I have a white Note 3.

mwb1957

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

I have a Verizon limited addition rose-gold N3. It is a white phone with rose-gold trim. It is in a case all the time but it is a good looking phone.

If I decide to get the N4, I would hope for the same color.

Posted via Android Central App from my Rose Gold Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Nibs

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site

Nahh...the front looks good but the gold leather back looks gaudy. And serious question here about the pink....why has every phone since the RAZR days come out with that tacky My-Little-Pony shade of pink? Just curious;.

MRS DIVA

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site

Nahh...the front looks good but the gold leather back looks gaudy. And serious question here about the pink....why has every phone since the RAZR days come out with that tacky My-Little-Pony shade of pink? Just curious;.

Phone companies think pink phones will attract more female customers. The black or the gold will be ok for me

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site

I had the pink razor :)

Posted from my S5