How Much Will the Note 4 Cost On Black Friday With Upgrade Credit?

Dankees

Trusted Member
Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I saw that last year, the Note 3 had some $199.99 deals on Black Friday. Can we expect the same thing this year?

If I can wait 5 more weeks and save $100, I would do it.

(I'm also gonna get a $50 gift card from Best Buy, and I will get some discounted gift cards before the purchase.)

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Well I picked up the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for $90 on release day. My second one was on Black Friday weekend for free, both in contact

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Dankees

Trusted Member
Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Uh - how did you do that?!?!?!?! Please tell me!

I see this post, how was it done?

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...zon-note-3-90-contract-store-pickup-ymmv.html

I just applied the code: VERIZON30 to a new Galaxy Note 3, and it took off $60. That code still works. Does it always work?

Can I get Best Buy to price match with this code if I showed them my cart? I have a $50 credit from Best Buy if I use them to upgrade.

Last edited:

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Depends, we never really know what Verizon has in store for Black Friday promo's so if you can ride it out I would but I'm on Edge so I am paying a bit of cash and getting it on release day.

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Well I picked up the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for $90 on release day. My second one was on Black Friday weekend for free, both in contact

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Those are amazingly good prices for last year, by far the lowest I've heard of. In fact until your post I never heard of a carrier that offered the Note 3 for free last year or up to today on a 2 yr upgrade.