Spigen Cases on Amazon.com for Pre-Order

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
In case you like Spigen cases (love/hate relationship at times) they do have theirs up for pre-order on Amazon.com yet as of this moment only one case on their own site Galaxy Note 4 | Cases and Screen Protectors for Galaxy Note 4 by Spigen | Spigen

So here is what is available, click the links for color options. If I find more cases I will upload them as well.

Neo Hybrid Amazon.com: Galaxy Note 4 Case, Spigen® [METALLIZED BUTTONS] Galaxy Note 4 Case Protective **NEW** [Neo Hybrid] [Metal Slate] Bumper Style Premium Case Slim Fit Dual Lyaer Protective Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (2014) - Metal Slate (SGP11119): C
(still polycarbonate unlike the apple version which is a rip) I also emailed Spigen to comment that their images are incorrect, they do not show the speaker opening on the battery door (similar issues with their Note 3 images last year.

Spigen Slim Case http://www.amazon.com/Spigen®-Perfe...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3878465

Spigen Ultra Hybrid Scratch Resistant http://www.amazon.com/Spigen®-Cushi...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3878465

Spigen Tough Armor with Kickstand Amazon.com: Galaxy Note 4 Case, Spigen® [Kick-Stand] Galaxy Note 4 Case Protective **NEW** [Tough Armor] [Gunmetal] EXTREME Protection / Rugged but Slim Dual Layer Protective Cover with Kick-Stand Feature Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (2014) - Gunm

Spigen Bounce Amazon.com: Galaxy Note 4 Case, Spigen® [STRONG-FLEX][+HD Screen Film] Galaxy Note 4 Case Soft **NEW** [Capsule] [Metal Slate] Premium Flexible Soft TPU Case & Full HD Premium JAPANESE Screen Protectorfor Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (2014) - ECO-Friendly

Spigen Glas.tR Slim Amazon.com: Galaxy Note 4 Screen Protector, Spigen® [Most Durable] Galaxy Note 4 Screen Protector Glass **NEW** [Glass] [GLAS.tR SLIM] Rounded Edge with Chip Resistant - Most Durable Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (2014) - GLAS.tR

Attachments

• Spigen Bounce Galaxy Note 4.jpg
    Spigen Bounce Galaxy Note 4.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 153
  • Spigen Neo Hybrid Galaxy Note 4.jpg
    Spigen Neo Hybrid Galaxy Note 4.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 157
  • Spigen Slim Case Galaxy Note 4.jpg
    Spigen Slim Case Galaxy Note 4.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 159
  • Spigen Tough Armor with Kickstand Galaxy Note 4.jpg
    Spigen Tough Armor with Kickstand Galaxy Note 4.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 213
  • Spigen Ultra Hybrid Scratch Resistant Galaxy Note 4.jpg
    Spigen Ultra Hybrid Scratch Resistant Galaxy Note 4.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 188

Mr. Toad

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
re:

Order one of each. Just 1 color in each was cheap. Cost less the. $12. The other colors were like $27 each. Thanks Raptor007.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
re:

If they processed your payment they have to honor it. Glad you got in before they fixed it though. I will likely order a Neo Hybrid Metal and Flex Case, I just wish the Neo Hybrid metal had images up for it.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
re:

If they processed your payment they have to honor it. Glad you got in before they fixed it though. I will likely order a Neo Hybrid Metal and Flex Case, I just wish the Neo Hybrid metal had images up for it.
Yeah they should honor it. I bought my spigen slim armor for $6 for my note 3 and they honored it. Wasn't satisfied with the case but that is a different story.

Sent from my LG G Pad 8.3

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
re:

The kickstand is a great addition and something that Seidio has been doing for a long time. I am on the fence about the Slim Armor and a Neo Hybrid. I always found the Slim Armor to be just too bulky but I like the kickstand so just not sure yet. Also why is Spigen always late on delivering Samsung accessories and yet has the other phones products before it goes on sale.

Carrtman

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
re:

I like the idea of those cases. I just can't stand talking to someone on them. Especially in speaker phone.

Yeah same here but after all I want them to protect my phone. I'm a huge fan of seidio for that matter but I think their waterproof case will take some time, so in the mean time Spigen is a nice alternative.
Add otterbox and life proof to the mix and the number of cases will be soooo amazing

ohbreeeezy

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
re:

Damn, I think Spigen on Amazon remove their aluminum frame of neo hybrid for note 4... I guess I'll be hoping for Verus and their Iron Shield.

Dankees

Trusted Member
Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
re:

It looks as if they've all been massively discounted. Are these prices going to be the prices from now on?

Also, is the Galaxy Note 4 Screen Protector, Spigen® [Most Durable] Galaxy Note 4 Screen Protector Glass [GLAS.tR SLIM] compatible with the

• [*]Galaxy Note 4 Case, Spigen® [METALLIZED BUTTONS] Galaxy Note 4 Case Protective **NEW** [Neo Hybrid] [Metal Slate] Bumper Style Premium Case

and the

[*]Galaxy Note 4 Case, Spigen® [METALLIZED BUTTONS] [Neo Hybrid]?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
re:

Damn, I think Spigen on Amazon remove their aluminum frame of neo hybrid for note 4... I guess I'll be hoping for Verus and their Iron Shield.

They did take them off of the page and also cut the price off the polycarbonate ones as well. I suspect they will be put back up at some point. I think the issue could be related to not having images available or could be delays in mfg. I noticed the ship dates have improved on the Neo Hybrid cases.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
re:

It looks as if they've all been massively discounted. Are these prices going to be the prices from now on?

Also, is the Galaxy Note 4 Screen Protector, Spigen® [Most Durable] Galaxy Note 4 Screen Protector Glass [GLAS.tR SLIM] compatible with the

• [*]Galaxy Note 4 Case, Spigen® [METALLIZED BUTTONS] Galaxy Note 4 Case Protective **NEW** [Neo Hybrid] [Metal Slate] Bumper Style Premium Case

and the

[*]Galaxy Note 4 Case, Spigen® [METALLIZED BUTTONS] [Neo Hybrid]?

I have used Spigen Glas.tR in combination with their cases and other cases with no issues what so ever so you should be good to go.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
re:

Did anyone else notice that the Spigen Neo Hybrid cases for the iphone are the same rear design as the one for the Note 4. Of course the iphones model is with the aluminum frame and ours is the polycarbonate but hopefully the aluminum will arrive soon.

Attachments

• Spigen Neo Hybrid Galaxy Note 4.jpg
    Spigen Neo Hybrid Galaxy Note 4.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 55
  • iph6_plus_nh_metal_space_gray_2.jpg
    iph6_plus_nh_metal_space_gray_2.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 57

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Placed my order two days ago for the gunmetal tough armor. I'm happy to see this one is more of a flat finish. I have the black one on my Note 3 and the only thing I don't like about it is the gloss finish.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaeros85