Can I ask a HUGE favour? Looking for release date findings.

JaneGI

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys... not sure if anybody else out there keeping a close eye on the release date for this phone.
If you are a little crazy like me and check every couple of minutes if there is something on the web about the release.. wont you please come and post your findings here...

The only thing I read so far was that there is a speculation date of 10 October, and Samsung themselves told me it has already released in the UK... but I cant find any news on that topic ?!?!?!?

Thanks a Bunch Guys

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: Can I ask a HUGE favour

I really don't think it's been released in the UK....whoever told you that is mininformed.

And all we know is an October release. No set date I believe.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
If it'll help I just posted on Zerolemon's Facebook and ask when they're releasing the extended battery for the Note 4 and they said mid October. So if you want to use it as a gauge, I'm assuming the actual phone will be released around that time too?

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

SAMmarked1

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site

Hi Guys... not sure if anybody else out there keeping a close eye on the release date for this phone.
If you are a little crazy like me and check every couple of minutes if there is something on the web about the release.. wont you please come and post your findings here...

The only thing I read so far was that there is a speculation date of 10 October, and Samsung themselves told me it has already released in the UK... but I cant find any news on that topic ?!?!?!?

Thanks a Bunch Guys

Given N3 launched Sept 25th last year and IPhone launches Sept 19th - the N4 will have a release of Sept 13th-18th .. Sammy will defy try to beat out Apple. But what do I know ;)

Posted via the Android Central App

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

Given N3 launched Sept 25th last year and IPhone launches Sept 19th - the N4 will have a release of Sept 13th-18th .. Sammy will defy try to beat out Apple. But what do I know ;)

That'll be awesome if that's true but every report I've read said "sometime in October" would be awesome if it's in late September though

Carrtman

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site

Here in Austria one carrier has 3.10.2014 as the release date and is already accepting pre-orders. So that would be end of september and very early october

but they've already estimated so I could easily be after or before that date :)

SAMmarked1

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site

What do you know I was right about the iPhone release date lol ;) Am I right about the N4 release date.. we shall see

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Just read Europe's official release date for the Note 4 is October 13 and UK is taking pre-orders now

Man Samsung need to release the note 4 already. Waiting Sucks, almost decided to get an iPhone 6!

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Just read Europe's official release date for the Note 4 is October 13 and UK is taking pre-orders now

Man Samsung need to release the note 4 already. Waiting Sucks, almost decided to get an iPhone 6!

Yeah sim free but not heard anything about carriers.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
So I'm confused...AT&T said they'd be "among the first" to have the Note...do they all come out on the 17th?? Never known it to come out on the same day on all carriers.

Posted via Android Central App

Yes. The release date is October 17th for all.