I have the Note 3 and I guess I don't use 90% of the cool features that make the Note 3 a class above the rest such as the S-pen so I want to know what feature that you use and like in the Note 3 that is not available in other android phone?
    09-09-2014 06:39 PM
    Screen quailty
    Multitasking
    Great specs
    Amazing battery life
    S pen

Are the main things.
    Using the s pen to scrapbook things for sharing, and screen write is much easier to use than others. Screen casting support for Chromecast. Those are enough to keep me with them for now.

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 3
    09-09-2014 06:42 PM
    S-pen is thing that comes to mind that is not available on other phones. I use it fairly often. From editing, and writing on pictures to playing sudoku.

I rarely use the multi window functions.
    09-09-2014 06:45 PM
    S-pen is thing that comes to mind that is not available on other phones. I use it fairly often. From editing, and writing on pictures to playing sudoku.

So I guess it mainly S-pen is why people buy Notes over other android?
    09-09-2014 06:53 PM
    The screen size, the specs, the big battery, and the stylus. I think the combination of all of these things make it a superior Android device. It also benefits as being one of the last flagship Android devices released in the year.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    Nibs, cmgodwin and rajnet like this.
    09-16-2014 03:52 AM
    Screen quailty
    Multitasking
    Great specs
    Amazing battery life
    S pen

Are the main things.
    rajnet likes this.
    09-16-2014 04:16 AM
    The S-pen and it's associated features

The Amoled display

Multi window

Removable battery and SD card slot - not all Android phones have these.

Touch wiz associated features e. g palm Swype to capture, dialer features, ability to silence call by placing face down, ability to use with gloves.

Samsung experience stores and increased levels of support.

Broad range of devices (e.g Tablets, wearables) for better integration between devices.

Posted from my S5
    09-16-2014 06:53 AM
    The main things to me are the large screen S pen and great specs. I love being able to write things down on my phone while talking to someone. It's quick and handy with the menu that pops up. I got rid of the Note 3 for HTC One. Will gladly return to the Note 4 with a physical button

Posted via Android Central App
    cmgodwin likes this.
    09-16-2014 08:05 AM
    Agree with doctorwaynewilliams, minus the pen. I rarely use it. Love the display, the size, the power, future proofing (still using the Note 2), will get the Note 4 or the Edge.
    09-16-2014 09:19 AM
    S pen
    S notes
    Making flier and creating charts for shool project.
    So over all I'd say the productivity

super note 3 user
    09-16-2014 09:30 AM

How do you do this? Say, I take a photo with the camera, open it in Gallery, I take the stylus out, can't write anything on the photo. Do I need a certain app?
    Thanks,
    09-18-2014 03:31 PM
    For me it is the screen size, battery (+removable), and the S-Pen with writing on the screen. I like the multitasking on the Note 3 but on the Note 4 it looks so improved .. I am excited about that.
    09-18-2014 03:43 PM
    How do you do this? Say, I take a photo with the camera, open it in Gallery, I take the stylus out, can't write anything on the photo. Do I need a certain app?
    Thanks,
    When you remove the stylus it gives you the option to select "screen write". This is a built-in feature with the s-pen. This feature will take a screen capture and allow you to write on the capture. Also crop the photo and send through sms, email, Facebook and many other options.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-18-2014 06:14 PM
    Thank you for pointing that out. I never knew I could do that! Well, I never had a need to before. But I just used that feature to draw on a Google map and sent it to my friends. .

When you remove the stylus it gives you the option to select "screen write". This is a built-in feature with the s-pen. This feature will take a screen capture and allow you to write on the capture. Also crop the photo and send through sms, email, Facebook and many other options.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-21-2014 09:57 PM
    Thanks,
    09-21-2014 11:01 PM
    I believe that people who don't use the stylus should get a normal android phone...I love my note and all of its features.....
    09-21-2014 11:09 PM
    I use the stylus mostly for making lists of things to remember (like shopping lists) and taking notes. It's invaluable to have that kind of tool in your pocket.
    09-22-2014 05:55 AM
    I use the stylus mostly for making lists of things to remember (like shopping lists) and taking notes. It's invaluable to have that kind of tool in your pocket.
    It is. You miss it when you don't have it. Can't wait to get the note 4.

posted from my galaxy tab pro 10.1
    09-22-2014 07:45 AM
    Love all the high end tech specs (mainly the large screen for my fading eyesight lol) , and use S Pen for work, mainly easy to take signatures from credit card sales using Square. Could not live without SD card slot either.
    09-22-2014 09:22 AM
    Display.
    09-23-2014 07:45 AM
    #1 Screen size, #2 Removal battery, and #3 S pen. If those three things were matched, then there'd be competition for my business.
    09-27-2014 03:38 AM