09-22-2014 12:22 PM
86 1234
tools
    Verizon is showing end of October on Pre-Orders and AT&T is showing Nov 2- 30 on Pre-Orders. Now if you want an iphone 6+ then go to the local carrier store on the 19th when they open and be there first they will have stock per store, just may not be the first color choice. Apple stores will have stock they always do.
    09-13-2014 10:43 AM
    Verizon is showing end of October on Pre-Orders and AT&T is showing Nov 2- 30 on Pre-Orders. Now if you want an iphone 6+ then go to the local carrier store on the 19th when they open and be there first they will have stock per store, just may not be the first color choice. Apple stores will have stock they always do.
    (this cat is more than $800 short if it wants the new iPhone 6 Plus 128gb)
    09-13-2014 03:50 PM
    Funny thing is most waiting for iPhone 5.5 won't get it till end of mid October from the sounds.
    And that will hurt sales for the smaller eyephone

Posted via Android Central App
    bbmjack likes this.
    09-13-2014 05:54 PM
    If I ordered the iPhone plus on three now it wouldn't ship till 10th October anyway which is when I would get my note 4 chances are so just because you can order now it doesnt mean much
    09-13-2014 06:21 PM
    If I ordered the iPhone plus on three now it wouldn't ship till 10th October anyway which is when I would get my note 4 chances are so just because you can order now it doesnt mean much
    Hopefully the Note 4 won't cost over £1300 over 2 years like the Iphone Plus. I wonder what the price of the Note 4 will be on T-mobile/EE
    09-13-2014 06:37 PM
    Hopefully the Note 4 won't cost over £1300 over 2 years like the Iphone Plus. I wonder what the price of the Note 4 will be on T-mobile/EE
    £56 a month on three for the 64gb with unlimited data and calls
    09-13-2014 06:39 PM
    It's £53 for the 128GB 6 plus on o2 (unlimited texts and calls and 20GB data), with a £189 upfront cost. Well over £1,000 over the two years. Not worth it imo.

Posted from my S5
    09-13-2014 06:51 PM
    I just want this to come out already. I have an iPhone and I'm ready to switch!!!

But the rumored S6 is also tempting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-13-2014 06:51 PM
    I just want this to come out already. I have an iPhone and I'm ready to switch!!!

But the rumored S6 is also tempting.

the "rumored" S6?????? you're kidding, right? it was only the 2nd biggest news last week!
    09-13-2014 07:59 PM
    the "rumored" S6?????? you're kidding, right? it was only the 2nd biggest news last week!
    Obviously I know AN S6 is coming but I'm talking about THE S6 lol. As in 4 GB of RAM and a 64-bit six core processor. And nobody can really confirm or deny that yet to my knowledge lol.

09-13-2014 08:00 PM
    Although I will be switching to EE on a 1 month because Data and call strength is better, I have started paying Three £15 for unlimited data/texts and 250 minutes (I don't talk much) on a 1 month sim only.

It's £53 for the 128GB 6 plus on o2 (unlimited texts and calls and 20GB data), with a £189 upfront cost. Well over £1,000 over the two years. Not worth it imo.

Posted from my S5
    So that's £984 for the Note 4 on Three with extra minutes + £360 for 24x 250 mins and full data+texts. (if no upfront cost)
    iPhone 6 = £1101 on O2 plus the £360 (including upfront) if O2 did the same sim only as Three. 20gb is enough.
    iPhone 6 on Three (£51) = £864 plus £360.
    It's getting confusing and I better check the upfront costs - but if I can get a Note 4 in late November or early December for similar to the Note 3 I bought last year I am winning, aren't I? I paid £450 when they were selling sealed on eBay ex Amazon for £490. Even £550 for the Note 4 sounds good.
    09-13-2014 08:30 PM
    didn't government analysts also concluded that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction? look at how well their expert analysis and intelligence came out....

on the other hand, I think most people who are hooked on the Samsung Galaxy Note(1, 2, 3) phones are unlikely to switch to the iPhone 6 Plus just for the bigger screen.

for me, I will only switch to iPhones once Apple realizes that there is a big market for people who want and need user replaceable batteries and MicroSD card slots in their smartphones. Oh, wait, I'll have probably have a better chance waiting for my dog to learn to speak French.
    If there's such a BIG market for users who want removable batteries and sd slots, why does every iPhone crush Samsung Galaxy in sales every single year? This year will be no different. The non battery removable iPhone 6 plus will destroy the Samsung Note 4 in sales this fall. So apparently not having removable batteries hasn't hurt Apple too much. The real question needs to be asked be Samsung.
    09-13-2014 09:27 PM
    If there's such a BIG market for users who want removable batteries and sd slots, why does every iPhone crush Samsung Galaxy in sales every single year? This year will be no different. The non battery removable iPhone 6 plus will destroy the Samsung Note 4 in sales this fall. So apparently not having removable batteries hasn't hurt Apple too much. The real question needs to be asked be Samsung.
    Apple have a cult of followers that's why. They sell no matter what and people will buy even going from iPhone 5 to 5s which was a below average update

IPhone plus likely will sell more than Note 4.doewnt mean it's anywhere close to being as good of a device.
    09-13-2014 10:55 PM
    Obviously I know AN S6 is coming but I'm talking about THE S6 lol. As in 4 GB of RAM and a 64-bit six core processor. And nobody can really confirm or deny that yet to my knowledge lol.

my bad.... 5S and S5 and 6 and S6 always confuse me.... didn't help that I had already downed 15 bottles of beers when i wrote that
    09-13-2014 11:06 PM
    my bad.... 5S and S5 and 6 and S6 always confuse me.... didn't help that I had already downed 15 bottles of beers when i wrote that
    Yeah the whole cell phone naming system is about as confusing as German car models lol.

09-14-2014 12:25 AM
    Why aren't people using Imore to talk about the Iphone ?

This subforum is for the Note and people who come here expect infos/discussions about that phone not about another Apple phone.

Marketing, PR and Isheeps anyway the Note 4 is NOT competing with the IP 6(+), LG G 3, HTC m8 and S 5 + Active are.

As long as other companies aren't releasing anything close to the features of the Note 4 it will be a very unique one with unique features, in short a phablet that tries to blurry the differences between digital and handwriting (LG's first try isn't even close to that so they'll need some time with is understandable because Samsung has years of experience in that category now).
    09-14-2014 05:55 AM
    I got the 2nd generation iPhone and I got it because I liked the phone. But a year after the 1st Note came out, was when I started looking for another phone. I bought that Note but said if Apple came out with a bigger phone, I'd switch in a hard beat. But they took toooooo long to increase their screen size. And in that time I have loved not being tethered to an external battery (I have 3 batteries) and I use my spen. So Apples gonna have to do more to win me back. But I won't lie, if they start using removable batteries and keep the large screen, I would definitely consider them. I just like the platform. But I like Androids too.
    09-14-2014 06:14 AM
    im not getting an iphone or the note 4. i pulled the trigger on the g3. will hold onto until i see what the nexus 6 looks like.
    09-14-2014 10:36 AM
    im not getting an iphone or the note 4. i pulled the trigger on the g3. will hold onto until i see what the nexus 6 looks like.

Now that Samsung has been so kind to give us so much time to think about the N4, I am thinking about The Nexus X. I really don't understand Samsung's strategy here, launch September 3rd and have no price or date to announce? it's almost two weeks later and still no date or price. How is this strategy suppose to help Samsung sell more phones, especially since by now so many other great phones have been announced, and some will soon be released? Maybe I am missing something?
    GrassyKnoll312 likes this.
    09-14-2014 10:53 AM
    Lol I'm pretty sure price is not the deciding factor between these two phones
    reesh11 likes this.
    09-14-2014 05:50 PM
    Lol I'm pretty sure price is not the deciding factor between these two phones
    This.

09-14-2014 08:07 PM
    Note 4, of course.
    I'm looking forward to get it, but also, a lower price. Until that, maybe I'll buy a Nexus 6

Enviado desde mi SM-G3815 mediante Tapatalk
    09-14-2014 08:18 PM
    Apple have a cult of followers that's why. They sell no matter what and people will buy even going from iPhone 5 to 5s which was a below average update

IPhone plus likely will sell more than Note 4.doewnt mean it's anywhere close to being as good of a device.
    ^^^ This. Plus I'd say that the MicroSD slot and at least the removeable battery is important to Samsung, hence their recent "don't be a wall hugger" ad campaign.

09-14-2014 09:16 PM
    IPhones are great devices, I love them, but their interface gets so boring after a few months and there is no way to customize or change it up. At least with an Android I can change the launcher, the messenger app, the icons, and everything else to make it feel like a brand new device.

09-14-2014 09:19 PM
    I swear Samsung and Apple ate working together. It's just a bit of a theory /conspiracy of mine, but it sure seems pretty odd. The release dates, the price, the ads, the mass consumer base. I don't think they are the same company or anything. But it's almost like they are friends that hang out drinking Scotch shooting pool or playing darts, smoking cigars chatting about what they are going to decimate the market with this year lol it's funny and far fetched, but not really that far fetched is it? 😉
    smooth3006 likes this.
    09-15-2014 12:00 AM
86 1234