Samsung will loose customers if the Note 4 price is not announce TODAY 9/11.

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
As iPhone 6 preorder will be starting tomorrow, 9/12. Still no word on the Note 4 prices. I think Sammy will lose a few more customers if they don't announce the price today!

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
As iPhone 6 preorder will be starting tomorrow, 9/12. Still no word on the Note 4 prices. I think Sammy will loose a few more customers if they don't announce the price today!

What do you guys think?

Nah. This happens every year but this is the first time I've actually paid attention to what Apple does. In a few more weeks the mania will be over and we will all be glued to our new Notes! :)

Posted via Android Central App

scipper77

May 6, 2014
Visit site
As iPhone 6 preorder will be starting tomorrow, 9/12. Still no word on the Note 4 prices. I think Sammy will loose a few more customers if they don't announce the price today!

What do you guys think?

They are going to lose a lot of customers either way. The small screen on the iPhone 5 prevented a lot of sales. While the specs are not that impressive on the new iPhone they addressed many of the major weaknesses such as screen size, nfc, keyboard, and widgets.

On the other hand, I have a feeling pricing on the 6+ is going to be $800-$1000. If the note is less it really would help to know that before I phones are on the market.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Since it is a matter of switching platforms I don't think people will just jump to the iPhone since it is being released and the Note 4 isn't till October.... unless they were already on the fence. Such as me .. I will simply wait .. Do I wish Samsung would release the Note 4 sooner? Yeah ... But it doesn't mean a 2, 3, or 4 week wait is going to make me instantly abandon Android and go to iPhone.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Galaxy Note 4 w/ 128GB microSD card equals 160GB of storage, still out does iphone phablet in screen, battery size, battery life, total storage, etc, etc. etc.

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Since it is a matter of switching platforms I don't think people will just jump to the iPhone since it is being released and the Note 4 isn't till October.... unless they were already on the fence. Such as me .. I will simply wait .. Do I wish Samsung would release the Note 4 sooner? Yeah ... But it doesn't mean a 2, 3, or 4 week wait is going to make me instantly abandon Android and go to iPhone.

Indeed, certainly when my note 3 is still a great device.

Statastic

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
But why would anyone want a phone that had specs that are 3 years old?

Because it falls under that "everyone is doing it" saying. It's for those who feel they need to have an iPhone to be a part of the "in" crowd for some sad, immature type of reason.

Statastic

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
I honestly dont mind those who truly like an iPhone for it's pure simplicity because, it is much simpler to use than an Android device which is perfectly fine. It's those who want one just to have one to be a part of the "in" crowd that I shake my head at.