Which Spigen Case To Get?

Dankees

Trusted Member
Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
First off, I don't even know which case to get. With that said, here are a couple of Spigen cases. The prices have been fluctuating recently, but I just don't know the differences. Can someone please help me?

http://www.amazon.com/Galaxy-Spigen...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3890792

Amazon.com: Galaxy Note 4 Case, Spigen® [METALLIZED BUTTONS] Galaxy Note 4 Case Protective **NEW** [Neo Hybrid] [Champagne Gold] Bumper Style Premium Case Slim Fit Dual Lyaer Protective Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (2014) - Champagne Gold (SGP111

http://www.amazon.com/Spigen®-Kick-...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3890792

I really can't tell how these differ.

I want something that protects (of course), but isn't too bulky. I figure that the first two listed are good for that. That's where I get confused as to the differences between each of them. The second one listed was like $9 cheaper yesterday (I'll wait for a price drop, again). But, anyway, how do those first two differ? I also want something that is easy to grip, and is not made of slippery material.

I'm also gonna get rubber plugs for the ports, so can I do that with these cases? What cases (not necessarily Spigen) are your favorites?

Please help me. Thank you, kindly.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I've used the Neo Hybrid on many of phones but not on a Note. The Neo Hybrid is a good case. Where can you get rubber plugs for the ports?

Dankees

Trusted Member
Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I think I just might. Now, it was $9 cheaper yesterday. Is it likely to drop again? It once was this current price, then it dropped, today it went up, again.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Depends on what you want in your case. The first and third cases will offer serious drop protection and the second case will also do a good job of drop protection but its much thinner in overall size and less bulky feeling. I will l likely get the Neo Hybrid, just not sure yet.

Fluffyman

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm gonna get a fitbag pouch and a Slim Armor and decide later on which one I will use.

I wish that Samsung would have sticked to plastic but since they use metal now I want to feel it in my hand, no point in putting it in a plastic case. I'm probably gonna use the Slim Armor at work and the pouch in my freetime.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I tried the Neo Hybrid on the Note 3 and it was too big. The Slim Armor would be even larger and in my opinion extremely slippery. I'd rather stick with a TPU but they're for minimal protection.

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang