Apple will sell almost 20 million iPhone 6 in the frist week, how many Note 4 can Samsung sell?

Touchpaddle

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Apple managed to sell 4 million iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the first 24 hours. It is projected to sell almost 20 millions by the end of the first week.

I'm sure Samsung will sell a lot of Note 4 as well..... but will it be more like 2 million on the first day and perhaps 3 to 4 million by the end of first week? (or is that too optimistic?)

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Chances are Samsung won't sell as many doesn't mean to me that the iPhone plus is on the level of the note 4 as a device.

Phillip Pugh

Banned
Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Not sure what your point is I love my note 3 if you want to jump ship to iPhone go head last year over 10 million note 3 sold

Posted via Android Central App

lazerproof

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
It doesn't matter how many iPhones Apple sells, I am still getting the Note 4, however, I am not sure why Samsung has not published sale price and release date?

Last edited:

Statastic

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
This is why I hate the fact that Samsung ALWAYS spends more time trying to bash Apple in their adds rather than spending more time promoting their products. They will NEVER sell anywhere close to what Apple sells so I wish they would stop trying and let the Apple fanboys have their day. Android sells itself and the majority of us on the forums here are with Android for its customization among other things.

FFR

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Apple will sell almost 20 million iPhone 6 in the frist week, how many Note 4...

Not sure what your point is I love my note 3 if you want to jump ship to iPhone go head last year over 10 million note 3 sold

I believe that 10 million was a sell-in figure, not sell trough.

Did they release any figures since then?

We also know Samsung sold 10 million original Galaxy notes and 30 million g note II.

Back to the op's question I think it's too optimistic.

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
That's not true.

They used to release Galaxy s numbers and Galaxy note numbers quite frequently.

not really, they only release numbers when sales reached milestones, 1mil, 5mil, 10mil, 20mil, they never released monthly report on sales.

FFR

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
not really, they only release numbers when sales reached milestones, 1mil, 5mil, 10mil, 20mil, they never released monthly report on sales.

Yes and those sales milestones were quite frequent all the way up to the gs 4 and the g note 3.

No one mentioned "monthly".

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Apple iPhone sales figures don't paint the full picture. Let's add up all of the sales figures for the Moto G, Moto X, LG G3, Sony Xperia, Samsung Galaxy Note, Galaxy S, HTC One, etc. for the year. There is one phone each year released that runs iOS. Why would they attempt to compare, even though Samsung sells a crap load of phones every year. I wonder what the sales figures alone for Samsung phones are.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Maladroit23

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Apple managed to sell 4 million iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the first 24 hours. It is projected to sell almost 20 millions by the end of the first week.

It's worrisome how much buzz the 6 and 6+ are getting for having features that Samsung and others have been having.

Apple has such powerful brand identity from Jobs' legacy. Consumers just assume each launch is going to be groundbreaking.

Well, the iPad Mini was pretty cool. But you get my point.

FFR

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Apple iPhone sales figures don't paint the full picture. Let's add up all of the sales figures for the Moto G, Moto X, LG G3, Sony Xperia, Samsung Galaxy Note, Galaxy S, HTC One, etc. for the year. There is one phone each year released that runs iOS. Why would they attempt to compare, even though Samsung sells a crap load of phones every year. I wonder what the sales figures alone for Samsung phones are.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm sorry but all of the flagship android phones combined would still be out sold by the iPhone.
They don't sell that much.

Q1 2014
Motorola- 6.5 million
Lg G3- less than 2 million
Sony Xperia- 8.8 million

Total sales (entire product run)
Galaxy note 3- 10 million
Galaxy s5- 11 million
Htc m8- 500,000

Apple
51.03 million for q4 13
43.72 million for q1 14.
35.2 million for q2 14

Most android vendors have stopped reporting units sold.

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry but all of the flagship android phones combined would still be out sold by the iPhone.
They don't sell that much.

Q1 2014
Motorola- 6.5 million
Lg G3- less than 2 million
Sony Xperia- 8.8 million

Total sales (entire product run)
Galaxy note 3- 10 million
Galaxy s5- 11 million
Htc m8- 500,000

Apple
51.03 million for q4 13
43.72 million for q1 14.
35.2 million for q2 14

Most android vendors have stopped reporting units sold.

Samsung will sell more than 11 million S5s this year.

posted from my galaxy tab pro 10.1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22