OFFICIAL: US Note 4 Avaliable Oct. 17th -- Preorders start Sept. 19th

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
No way would I pay that for the Note 4. Way too steep a price. I don't think it's worth it. Did anybody think maybe they took so long to put the word out and release it might be because of problems before release. I remember I was going to get the Note 3 when it first came out, but a lot of software bugs and other problems caused me to just get a Note 2. The Note 2 got great reviews and was a solid phone for me.

Now I have the Note 3 and no problems, so I may pass on this one or just wait for some sales or something. I can't believe that Samsung would ask that much for a phone. Kind of ridiculous if you ask me.

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site

The article does not mention the Note Edge, just the Note 4. I wonder if this one will lag behind.

Also this -
" Additionally, Samsung is offering a $200 guaranteed trade-in on any working smartphone. "

Will this be offered on subsidized phones through Verizon, att, tmo? Or only on the full priced phone purchased directly from Samsung?

red.foxx15

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Moving to AT&T tomorrow. Going to see my options for picking this up. If its 0 down Im going to see about pre-ordering it and maybe getting a note 3 as a temp option until it ships

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
No way would I pay that for the Note 4. Way too steep a price. I don't think it's worth it. Did anybody think maybe they took so long to put the word out and release it might be because of problems before release. I remember I was going to get the Note 3 when it first came out, but a lot of software bugs and other problems caused me to just get a Note 2. The Note 2 got great reviews and was a solid phone for me.

Now I have the Note 3 and no problems, so I may pass on this one or just wait for some sales or something. I can't believe that Samsung would ask that much for a phone. Kind of ridiculous if you ask me.

It's the carriers who are jacking up the price

Posted via Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
The article does not mention the Note Edge, just the Note 4. I wonder if this one will lag behind.

Also this -
" Additionally, Samsung is offering a $200 guaranteed trade-in on any working smartphone. "

Will this be offered on subsidized phones through Verizon, att, tmo? Or only on the full priced phone purchased directly from Samsung?
Sweet, if true, this is way better than Motorola trade in. Samsung would give over 3x more for the Moto x on trade in than trading in directly with Motorola.

Sent from my LG G Pad 8.3

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site

Looks like android central jumped the gun. They updated the story and changed the above to this

"More: $200 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 trade-in offer (not currently live... but it will be) "

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I think I will walk into a store to get it. I'm not trading in my GS3 anyhow, and their should be stock if you get there early.

Posted via the Android Central App

Yeah I was thinking about it but I could just pre-order (my Note 3 is fully paid off) and have it shipped to my work so I won't have to worry about it .. Just simply wait and get it. UPS usually delivers to my work anywhere between 12-3 PM EST.

lazerproof

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I was thinking about it but I could just pre-order (my Note 3 is fully paid off) and have it shipped to my work so I won't have to worry about it .. Just simply wait and get it. UPS usually delivers to my work anywhere between 12-3 PM EST.

Yes, that's true. All you should have to do then is swap your sim?

Posted via the Android Central App

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I will be in Manhattan when it is released. If I buy this there I may set myself up for my wife going on a little spree on 5th Ave. Hmm

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Trade In Any Working Phone & Get $200 off!

http://www.SamsungGalaxyPromotions.com/Note4

Order between 09/19 - 10/16 and get $200 off! I still have my HTC Evo :)

Please decode fine print for me: "Eligible participants will receive a check equal to the difference between $200 and the trade-in amount (minimum $10) provided by a participating retailer."

Touchpaddle

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
does the guaranteed $200 trade-in offer apply to my $49 Verizon Moto G?

Samsung apparently is offering guaranteed $200 trade-in offer when you buy a new Galaxy Note 4.

I'm wondering if I can just trade in my $49 Verizon Moto G? (bought for only $49 when it was on sale at Amazon.com at the beginning of this year) Current trade-in value is about $20 everywhere else.

If Samsung will give me $200 for the $49 Moto G, I'm totally sold! :)

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: does the guaranteed $200 trade-in offer apply to my $49 Verizon Moto G?

I did an online chat with Samsung. They said that (at this time) the promotion is only for phones purchased through Sprint (bummer, I'm on Verizon).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC