Note 4 has Apt X?? Yes/No????

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
summary of aptx here: Can aptX give you better sound over Bluetooth? - CNET

The aptx.com web site does not (yet at least) list the Note 4: Search | APTX

Since previous Notes had it, though, it seems likely to me that the Note 4 will as well.

That is what I was thinking. In addition, it is NOTED in all former Notes in the specs. Didn't see it in the specs this time. Most likely it is there, just like the 128sd card support is there, but it doesn't state 128sd support.

Cavcalade1

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
It's most likely there. It took them almost a year to add the phone on the aptX page. It's ridiculous. I asked them back in February and the said, they don't know if it has it or not. In July it still wasn't added. And sometime around mid-August it showed up.

Last edited by a moderator:

TigerDave99

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Yes!

Just got my Note 4 yesterday and paired it with my Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphones moments ago. When I am playing or streaming music, the LED on the headphones quickly flashes 3 times in a row every few seconds indicating High Quality AAC or aptX mode -- just like with my Galaxy S3.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Yes!

Just got my Note 4 yesterday and paired it with my Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphones moments ago. When I am playing or streaming music, the LED on the headphones quickly flashes 3 times in a row every few seconds indicating High Quality AAC or aptX mode -- just like with my Galaxy S3.

Cool,and the 10RBTs are great headphones too..

hifialan

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I am not convinced the Note 4 has aptx still. The sound quality is noticeably worse than my S3 that had aptx when connected via Bluetooth to my aptx receiver in my car. When the Note is plugged into the car's auxiliary jack directly from the headphone jack, the sound is obviously superior. Buyer beware until Samsung says something official.

gavinfabl

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
On my blog today 15th Nov, I published a post with official confirmation that it does have apt-x. If you search Gavin's Gadgets WordPress Note 4 apt-x you will find the information officially confirmed .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX