02-27-2015 11:48 PM
1,383 ... 4445464748 ...
tools
    I submitted my rebate (all online), but I never got a confirmation email. Did anyone else get any emails or anywhere to check status?
    11-04-2014 01:37 PM
    I mailed all of mine which I'm sure will take longer to process. I just hope everyone hears something soon.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-04-2014 02:01 PM
    i got my confirmation number within minutes of submitted my claim/uploading my receipts... however i still have not received the APPROVAL email... that is the important one... still dont know anyone that has gotten APPROVED yet.. im sure everything will be fine...
    11-05-2014 11:09 AM
    I mailed it off over 2 weeks ago, still haven't gotten my approval email. I'm about to send with with tracking to make sure it's delivered.
    11-05-2014 04:37 PM
    Anyone received an approval email or their check yet?

Nothing over here.
    11-06-2014 02:38 PM
    Prizelogic just rejected my submission because my email receipt from Sprint telesales, showing order confirmation and another showing shipment to me is not proof that I purchased the phone! Only receipts I have. Even though I supplied hex and imu numbers. Who else would have those but the owner?
    I called Samsung twice. First time, they admitted that many people were having an issue and they would look into it. I called back and now they say its not their problem, They dont SELL the phones, its all up to Prizelogic. Have a nice day. Way to promote good customer relations Samsung.
    11-07-2014 08:24 PM
    Not a good sign at all...
    11-07-2014 09:27 PM
    So, I got my Prizelogic rejection email. I mailed my rebate stuff last week by certified mail (for $5.75) on 10/31. Picked up 11/6. Received email today (11/7). This whole promotion is surely going to upset a lot of buyers.

"Sorry!
    Unfortunately your request for a rebate has been rejected due to the content of your receipt or failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
    Submit Another Request
    You may submit another request now. Please remember our submission requirements:
    Your purchase date wasn't in the timeframe or the date wasn't present in the upload.
    "

My purchase date wasn't in the timeframe? Here's the problem - with two promotions they sure are confusing things. I pre-ordered on 10/10. My credit card was charged 10/21. I traded-in a phone on 10/21 at verizon store. I sent a copy of the pre-order confirmation and trade-in receipt. I circled purchase price and trade in value as requested on the pre-order promo. Am I supposed to send in the receipt from verizon saying my card had been charged?

But then Prizelogic sent me a link to the terms and condition which was for the promo from 10/17 - 10/31 where you had to buy the phone and trade in a phone in the same transaction.

This whole thing is confusing and I hope Samsung and Prizelogic don't try to pull a fast one on a lot of people. I have to resubmit the rebate again.

Has anyone got approval email, submitted rebate and got approval of submission?
    11-07-2014 10:53 PM
    I'm in same boat I guess my problem is its on two different receipts
    11-07-2014 11:02 PM
    The two separate receipt rule feels like they're just looking for a way to get out of the promotion. I'm unfortunately in the same boat as well.

11-07-2014 11:17 PM
    Got a rejection here!. Sonofabiaatch...I did everything correct?!?! can you guys please give me their contact number?
    11-07-2014 11:18 PM
    Can someone find out how to resolve this?

I guess I am not only one who has separate receipts after the 16th that got rejected
    11-08-2014 12:08 AM
    My heated discussion with a Samsung "floor manager" went like this: We dont sell phones. Prizelogic sells phones thru promotions. (Which Samsung hired to push the Note 4) We dont have anything to do with PrizeLogic!
    But you hired them, now they are making you, Samsung look bad. Dont you care? Yes we care. But we wont do anything about this. I said, I'll take it to Social media then. and hung up.
    11-08-2014 01:23 AM
    Sure am glad I did the best buy promotion and got the 200 off instantly.....

larsonage likes this.
    11-08-2014 01:58 AM
    anyone with confirmation number can pm prizelogic support and ask for the status of the rebate, i email them and they replied saying my rebate was approved and i'll have to wait 4-6 weeks for it to come. My steps were like this:
    1. bought phone and tradein via tmobile website.
    2. print out the email receipt invoice (that's the phone receipt with device and preorder date on it since i get no form of physicals receipt)
    3. go to tmobile website to print out the trade in value shipping label for tradein device (which has trade in value of $10 and the name of phone traded in)
    4. go submit via samsungpromotion website.
    5. got email promotion confirmation number.
    6. since submit online won't work with the IMEI Wifi MAC problem, i decided to print out the confirmation email and mail it in via UPSP office.
    7. Submitted documents include: (2 receipt, the confirmation email, the form for rebate, a picture of my MAC and IMEI just in case, circled all the information that are required in the samsungpromotion page.)
    11-08-2014 02:03 AM
    I sent email to prizelogic and they said they will respond in 2 days about status

11-08-2014 08:13 AM
    My hubby and I were able to submit everything online and we both received the follow-up emails with our confirmation numbers on the 4th, and now it's just a waiting game. Honestly, I don't have high hopes based on what I'm reading here. When I hear something back, I'll update you guys.
    11-08-2014 09:44 AM
    Is there an email for Prizelogic? My email confirmation doesn't seem to contain a contact email address
    11-08-2014 09:49 AM
    Is there an email for Prizelogic? My email confirmation doesn't seem to contain a contact email address
    customersupport@prizelogic.com
    11-08-2014 09:55 AM
    hilarious how people do not follow the exact instructions and/or the terms of service and then they're surprised upon getting denied... my claim has been accepted and i am now awaiting my check for 180 dollars... because i followed ALL directions and complied with the TOS, I did not have any problem whatsoever... not bashing anybody, I just literally find it comical how some people react when they knew they were bending a rule or 2 at the end of the day... i mean come on... this is no small rebate... 200 bucks... they're obviously going to deny ANY claim they can DENY for ANY reason listed... this is not the company's fault... this is the world we live in...
    11-08-2014 06:35 PM
    anyone with confirmation number can pm prizelogic support and ask for the status of the rebate, i email them and they replied saying my rebate was approved and i'll have to wait 4-6 weeks for it to come. My steps were like this:
    1. bought phone and tradein via tmobile website.
    2. print out the email receipt invoice (that's the phone receipt with device and preorder date on it since i get no form of physicals receipt)
    3. go to tmobile website to print out the trade in value shipping label for tradein device (which has trade in value of $10 and the name of phone traded in)
    4. go submit via samsungpromotion website.
    5. got email promotion confirmation number.
    6. since submit online won't work with the IMEI Wifi MAC problem, i decided to print out the confirmation email and mail it in via UPSP office.
    7. Submitted documents include: (2 receipt, the confirmation email, the form for rebate, a picture of my MAC and IMEI just in case, circled all the information that are required in the samsungpromotion page.)
    How do you pm prizelogic? You refering to sending an email to prizelogic customer support?

I see you also mentioned a 'form for the rebate' Is that the form at the end of the term and condition which includes entering address, birth date, imei etc? Thought that's only if you didn't use the email to enter info.

Still just baffled by this nonsense. I provided a copy of the verizon order confirmation receipt (pre order 10/10), trade in receipt (10/21) and registration confirmation email. No reason to receive a rejection email. They included a link to terms and condition which shows the 2nd promotion post release where you had to buy and trade-in on the same date.
    11-08-2014 06:39 PM
    How do you pm prizelogic? You refering to sending an email to prizelogic customer support?

I see you also mentioned a 'form for the rebate' Is that the form at the end of the term and condition which includes entering address, birth date, imei etc? Thought that's only if you didn't use the email to enter info.

Still just baffled by this nonsense. I provided a copy of the verizon order confirmation receipt (pre order 10/10), trade in receipt (10/21) and registration confirmation email. No reason to receive a rejection email. They included a link to terms and condition which shows the 2nd promotion post release where you had to buy and trade-in on the same date.
    dude... you were supposed to trade in the phone before 10/17.... clear as day violation of the TOS.... and don't say "for verizon, we had until 10/22" cause that is wrong... yes for VZW we had until 10/22 to PRE ORDER the note 4, however we still had to trade in our old one before 10/17 LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE... sorry man but this is why you got denied... just tellin ya, dont kill the messenger...
    11-08-2014 06:43 PM
    hilarious how people do not follow the exact instructions and/or the terms of service and then they're surprised upon getting denied... my claim has been accepted and i am now awaiting my check for 180 dollars... because i followed ALL directions and complied with the TOS, I did not have any problem whatsoever... not bashing anybody, I just literally find it comical how some people react when they knew they were bending a rule or 2 at the end of the day... i mean come on... this is no small rebate... 200 bucks... they're obviously going to deny ANY claim they can DENY for ANY reason listed... this is not the company's fault... this is the world we live in...
    Many of us followed the TOS exactly. Reality is they cannot deny ALL claims but may want to deny as many as they can. TOS says send pre-order confirmation receipt, trade-in value receipt, registration email page. Circled phone value on both receipts. Both receipts also show date of pre-order and trade in. What cause is there for a rejection? I mean, what the heck does "Your purchase date wasn't in the timeframe or the date wasn't present in the upload." mean? They are probably confusing promotions.
    11-08-2014 06:44 PM
    dude... you were supposed to trade in the phone before 10/17.... clear as day violation of the TOS.... and don't say "for verizon, we had until 10/22" cause that is wrong... yes for VZW we had until 10/22 to PRE ORDER the note 4, however we still had to trade in our old one before 10/17 LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE... sorry man but this is why you got denied... just tellin ya, dont kill the messenger...
    That's cool. Not killing the messenger just trying to find out why. So we can order a phone till Oct 22 on Verizon but must have traded in a phone before Oct 17th? Hopefully Prizelogic gives me answers next week. Fortunately I traded in a kyocera phone before Oct 17 but wasn't sure it qualifies as a smartphone so I got and traded in another phone on Oct 21st. If what you say is true, I can just use the 1st tradein.

Also my reasoning for them confusing promotions is based on the TOC link they sent me on the rejection email which is not for the pre-order. https://samsunggalaxypromotions.com/tradein/Rules
    11-08-2014 06:56 PM
    Where did it say trade in phone before 10/17? I thought it was 10/22
    11-08-2014 07:14 PM
1,383 ... 4445464748 ...