02-27-2015 10:48 PM
1,383 ... 4647484950 ...
tools
    I submitted a register receipt for trade in and also register receipt for pre-order yet still got the rejection email.

This promotion is probably going to get Samsung and Prizelogic a lot of bad publicity in the long run. I'm rarely an early adopter but pre-ordered this phone only because of the $200 pre-order rebate. If they are out to screw a lot of people then it's not good for business.
    11-09-2014 09:36 PM
    I submitted a register receipt for trade in and also register receipt for pre-order yet still got the rejection email.

This promotion is probably going to get Samsung and Prizelogic a lot of bad publicity in the long run. I'm rarely an early adopter but pre-ordered this phone only because of the $200 pre-order rebate. If they are out to screw a lot of people then it's not good for business.
    Did they say why you were rejected?

via Note 4 on Verizon Wireless
    11-09-2014 09:42 PM
    Did they say why you were rejected?

via Note 4 on Verizon Wireless
    Your purchase date wasn't in the timeframe or the date wasn't present in the upload.

As I wrote before, I pre-ordered on 10/10 and trade-in receipt was for 10/21. For verizon so we had till the 10/22. They sent me a TOC link for the promotion for 10/17 thru 10/31 which is the wrong promotion.
    11-09-2014 09:50 PM
    Is anyone else on the 17th-31st promotion period as me? I emailed at to see if I can get a combined receipt
    11-09-2014 10:16 PM
    I submitted everything online and on time, still no confirmation email from them. Then when I send them an email this was their response:
    Thank you for your interest in the Samsung Galaxy Note® 4 and "Smart Samsung Phone. Brilliant Friends and Family Deal" promotion. Please visit our promotion website for this promotion’s terms, conditions and frequently asked questions. If you have any questions about the Samsung device, please see your local retailer or carrier location.

Due to the overwhelming success of the promotion, mail in submissions are taking up to 3 weeks to be processed. Upon completion of processing is when you will receive your email update with the status of your rebate. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you would like your address verified, please provide the address you would like to check.

Thank you,
    PrizeLogic Support

This does not answer my question. I followed all the rules and still no answer from them. I'm going to send them another email see what happens. I spent $800 on Note 4 because of this rebate, if they don't give it to me from now on I will never touch samsung phones. I've ben a loyal samsung customer, but after this if they deny my perfectly correct rebate submission, I will switch to Apple or Lg
    11-10-2014 03:14 PM
    I went to Prizelogic's website to find a phone # then called it not knowing who I would talk to or if I would get to talk to anyone at all.. Lo and behold someone answered the phone and immediately looked up the status of my rebate by using the email address I registered with. I said I submitted my rebate on 10/18/14 and have not received an email confirmation yet. She said I was approved and should receive an email in about a week with the rebate coming in about 3 to 4 weeks.

Here is what I did....
    1. Preordered the Note 4 from the US Cellular's website on 10/13/14.
    2. Traded in my wife's Samsung Galaxy S III on 10/18/2014 using the US Cellular trade-in website.
    3. Printed out the trade-in confirmation "customer receipt" that I got after completing the online trade-in order. Circled the trade-in amount. Printed my named, signed, and dated at the bottom.
    4. Printed out the email from US Cellular for my preorder of the Note 4. Circled the preorder price. On the bottom of my email receipt was my shipping address and credit card info with only the last 4 numbers showing. Printed my name, signed, and dated on the email.
    5. Went to the PrizeLogic website to complete rebate. Online rebate would not accept my Hex MEID #, so I selected the mail in method. I entered the necessary information and received an email confirmation that had a confirmation #, my name & address, the IMEI/HEX MEID # and MAC Address.
    6. Printed out the email I received from Samsung/Prizelogic with my registration confirmation #.
    7. Attached the Samsung email to the preorder email and the trade-in confirmation customer receipt and mailed it all out to
    PrizeLogic Fullfillment
    Smart Samsung Phone, Brilliant Friends and Family Deal
    PO Box 251328
    West Bloomfield, MI 48325

It's not a done deal yet, but it sure makes me feel a little better that I actually spoke to a person at PrizeLogic and they confirmed that my rebate was approved.
    11-11-2014 09:48 AM
    Just got my approval email
    11-11-2014 10:16 AM
    Just got approved too. Tmobile online preorder, trade in through tmo too.
    11-11-2014 10:17 AM
    Just got approval email also! Now I can breath. T-mo as well.
    11-11-2014 10:20 AM
    I just received an email from Samsung this morning saying my Rebate has been approved and the Check will arrive any where from 6 to 8 weeks!

Btw, I preordered my phone and did the trade-in at a AT&T store and took pics of my receipts and uploaded to Samsung.

Info was submitted on : 10/16/14
    11-11-2014 10:21 AM
    Me too. In spite of the fact that I had sent the packing slip from Verizon instead of pre-order confirmation (which I did not get because verizon had my email address wrong in their system)

Note 4 - Samsung  0 trade in promotion-samsungrebate.png
    11-11-2014 10:21 AM
    Got approved, traded in a phone with Sprint in person, mailed off the forms and just got the approval email.

Happy, this was so worth it.
    11-11-2014 10:29 AM
    Can't find mav44s post where he said he called PrizeLogic, but I looked their phone number up on their website, called it, and got a recorded message that they were busy (probably with people form this forum) and to post a question on their website for quicker response.

I did so, giving them my confirmation number (don't know if that was necessary) and received this response about 15 minutes later:
    Note 4 - Samsung  0 trade in promotion-approval.jpg
    11-11-2014 10:31 AM
    I got my approval email today!

Congratulations!

Your rebate has been approved. Your rebate check should arrive to the mailing address you provided during registration in approximately 6 to 8 weeks*. Thanks for participating.
    11-11-2014 10:31 AM
    Just got my approval email about 15 minutes ago.
    11-11-2014 10:32 AM
    They must be sending out all the approval emails now.

Congratulations!

Your rebate has been approved. Your rebate check should arrive to the mailing address you provided during registration in approximately 6 to 8 weeks*. Thanks for participating.
    11-11-2014 10:32 AM
    Wow! Just got approved today as well!! This was my 2nd go around after being denied for my first submission for some BS reason. Which this further proves it was BS, considering I resubmitted the exact same info, because I knew I sent in the correct info the first time around.
    11-11-2014 10:37 AM
    I too got the approval email now.
    11-11-2014 10:44 AM
    I just received my email today.
    11-11-2014 11:08 AM
    Received my approval email today. Should see a rebate check in 6 to 8 wks. I was beginning to lose hope on this promotion.
    11-11-2014 12:17 PM
    Well, I just got an email saying mine was rejected: "I am sorry, your purchase date on the receipt submitted does not match the rebate period. "

Can't tell you how pissed off I am about this.

I triple-checked everything before I submitted the rebate online. But I still managed to fail to include DATE OF PURCHASE on the purchase receipt. I now have to resubmit via snail mail. They won't allow me to resubmit online. WTF!?

I hope my resubmission is accepted before time runs out.

I should add that I never received a single email from Sprint that shows both the Date of Purchase AND the Order number AND the Note 4 purchase. I got 3 separate emails each showing two of the three.

Grrrrr.
    11-11-2014 12:51 PM
    I emailed Prizelogic on Saturday asking about the status and I just heard back... It was approved!!
    11-11-2014 01:24 PM
    Just got approved too. Tmobile online preorder, trade in through tmo too.
    Me also. All approved.
    11-11-2014 08:06 PM
    Approved today! The check better come in.
    11-11-2014 08:42 PM
    Is it too late to trade in my old iPhone and try for the rebate? PReordered through Verizon on day 1...

Posted via the Android Central App via Verizon Note 4
    11-11-2014 11:05 PM
1,383 ... 4647484950 ...