Note 4 - Samsung $200 trade in promotion

unitedflow

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered the note 4 from sprint and already picked it up. can I still go back and trade in a eligible phone and get the $200 or am I too late?

Posted via the Android Central App

toolhead1

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
the terms required a trade in..

so your only option, may be to return the note 4, buy it again and then trade in phone.

if didn't preorder, you would have to have the trade in transaction on the same receipt as the phone purchase.

see samsunggalaxypromotions.com and select the "trade in" promotion.

be warned.. there is a systematic problem with submitting the rebate as can we heard throughout this thread

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
im in the same boat with the others whom have tried to submit an online rebate to samsunggalaxypromotions.com.

I emailed them this morning and got a response an hour ago:

Thank you for your interest in the Smart Samsung Phones Friends and Family Promotion. If you did not receive an email confirmation, please re-enter the website and make sure to select either mail in or upload so your receipts can be processed. Please make sure that you are using GoogleChrome or Firefox as these are the most reliable browsers. If you are receiving an Invalid IMEI or WiFi Mac Address message, we believe the issue has been solved. Please try again. If the problem persists, please select the mail in option. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I then tried again and it worked perfectly. It accepted my info, my phone's IMEI/MAC, I was able to upload a picture, and I have received a confirmation email that they got everything.

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Well I just got my email from Amazon and I just got my trade in accepted. Got just under 50 for my thunderbolt. Just need my phone delivered now then I can submit my rebate.

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Today. The trade is special is the 17th - 31st or so. I bought a Kyocera Event at Best Buy on sale for $30, and Verizon game me $10 for it. :) So I'm out $20 to claim the $200, but I also sold my Note 3 for $375. Overall a nice cheap upgrade....in 6-8 weeks when the check arrives.

toolhead1

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks wilson...im trying to figure out why this website keeps rejecting my submission.

Did you enter your rebate to the friends and family offer or the trade in ..

Also is your note 4. Sprint verizon or att..

I bought mine at a sprint store on the 21st of oct and have been trying to submit to the "trade in " and the website keeps giving me the error on wrong numbers and i am entering the correct numbers including colons in the wifi mac address

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Did you upload the receipt that came with your phone or a pre order receipt?
I could not find a pre order receipt so I used the one that came with my phone.

Hope I did not screw up. :p

I sent the pre order receipt and circled the applicable info, wrote my name on it, & signed it as required. I had 2 uploads.

Rocking the Note 4

billinaz

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Nope, thats a different program. Trade in any phone and get at least 10 bucks then Samsung makes up the difference to make it 200 dollars.

KingHemi

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
I received an additional $50 after the $200 trade-in. I let the mobile rep check my upgrade ability about 6 months ago while paying a bill and they emailed me a $50 credit for my upgrade when the time came. I presented the email to the mobile rep and she applied it without question. Left the store only paying $67 for my brand new NOTE 4!

I LOVE BEST BUY!!! WINNING!!!

Wolvi31

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone got a confirmation that their rebate was received. I put mine in yesterday online and nothing yet. I thought it might give an auto message that it was submitted or something.

phillthedrill

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: Note 4 samsung $200 trade in promotion

When I got the Note 4 for Verizon today they told me that you have to sign a contract to for sure get the $200 off. The manager told me it was in the fine print. Has anyone successfully gotten the $200 trade in and paying full price without signing a contract?

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone got a confirmation that their rebate was received. I put mine in yesterday online and nothing yet. I thought it might give an auto message that it was submitted or something.

Yeah, I got an email about an after hour after submitting the info online.

It says....

Thanks! You’re officially registered for the "Get Up To $200 For Your Trade-In."

If you submitted your purchase and trade-in receipt online, be on the lookout for a confirmation email. Once we’ve approved your signed receipt, your rebate check should arrive in approximately 6 to 8 weeks.*

If you opted to mail in your signed receipt, you must print and mail this email along with your receipt (with the device purchase and trade-in credit clearly circled on the receipt) to:

PrizeLogic Fulfillment
GET UP TO $200 FOR YOUR TRADE-IN
P.O. Box 251328
West Bloomfield, MI 48325

Your Registration Confirmation Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Then it confirms my name, address, etc.

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks wilson...im trying to figure out why this website keeps rejecting my submission.

Did you enter your rebate to the friends and family offer or the trade in ..

Also is your note 4. Sprint verizon or att..

I bought mine at a sprint store on the 21st of oct and have been trying to submit to the "trade in " and the website keeps giving me the error on wrong numbers and i am entering the correct numbers including colons in the wifi mac address

Trade it link.

Verizon

I emailed them saying their site sucked(in nicer words) and they said it should be fixed and to try again. I did and it worked.

Old Guy 59

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
Just left Verizon store in Queens Creek, AZ. Turned in an old Droid X (value $8.00) AND GOT A $200 VERIZON GIFT CARD.
Thanks bspill! Unfortunately my Verizon store still won't offer that deal and it's too far for me to travel from Ft. Lauderdale to Queens.
Anyone else receive this offer directly from Verizon?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888