Note 4 - Samsung $200 trade in promotion

StayFly

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
no my friend any working phone I would have taken my old *** htc incredible but the screen is cracked. it just has to be in working order and no screen blemishes.

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
mailed it in last week, I messed up and accidently decided to mail it in then I couldn't go back and input it online, emailed them and they told me I'll receive a email in a couple weeks when my information is "processed" I emailed them back asking if they can confirm receiving my information and no answer.

Jarvis73

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Best buy in New Hampshire said that the 200 gift card couldn't be used towards buying the note 4 this might be a sign to for me to hold tight

Posted via Android Central App

cnotes2019

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Best buy f'd up my unlimited data and didn't even put any data plan on the note 4. Now AT&T says they will fix it possibly by Wednesday I HATE BEST BUY.

seabass

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Anybody know what to do in this situation. Preordered through Bestbuy.com and from what I'm reading Best Buy will not honor the promotion through online if it's shipped to your home. So can I participate in Samsung's offer? Where would I trade it in? How do you find out phone values?

Thanks in advance.

vitoa

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
seabass
You will need your pre-order form (must be dated before the cutoff date for your carrier). You will also need a copy of your phone trade in form (phone must be worth at least $10). You will also need the MEI and Mac ID numbers from your new Note 4 phone and some patience. Go on line and fill out the form. It will give you a choice of scanning and uploading the documents or mailing them in.

vitoa

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I traded in an old Razr and got $15 for it. The Samsung web site is problematic. I tried several times to enter the IMEI and Mac ID numbers as well as uploading the documents. It just kept rejecting it, so I mailed everything.

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Thursday was when I submitted.

Thanks! You’re officially registered for Smart Samsung Phone. Brilliant Friends and Family Deal.

If you submitted your preorder and trade-in receipts claim online, be on the lookout for a confirmation email. Once we’ve approved your signed receipts, your check should arrive in approximately 6 to 8* weeks.

If you opted to mail in your signed receipts, you must print and mail this email along with your receipt to:

Rocking the Note 4

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Quick question with t-mobile, some have done their trade-ins with Gazelle. I was going to trade in my htc evo but gazelle doesn't accept those phones, but t-mobile will give me $10 for it. I guess my question is can I do my trade in with tmobile and still qualify for the samsung promotion?

Posted via Android Central App

seabass

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
seabass
You will need your pre-order form (must be dated before the cutoff date for your carrier). You will also need a copy of your phone trade in form (phone must be worth at least $10). You will also need the MEI and Mac ID numbers from your new Note 4 phone and some patience. Go on line and fill out the form. It will give you a choice of scanning and uploading the documents or mailing them in.

Thank you so much. Do I mail the phone to samsung, or take it to a certain retailer? Does it have to be best buy? That is the part i'm most confused about.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Easiest way? Take it to your carrier. They'll take it and give you a gift card to use through them.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech