02-27-2015 10:48 PM
1,383 ... 545556
tools
    Yes prizelogic does suck especially their website, but I am willing to bet a good chunk of those who got denied did not follow the instructions word for word. If they read the fine print they should have been fine. They needed to do certain things like signing certain documents, circle dates and prices on other documents.

Prizelogic would not accept my online submission saying my mac address etc was invalid so I printed out the info and submitted it via certified mail and made sure to follow their instructions word for word and I had no problem.

I am not saying everyone who had issues did not follow the instructions but I am sure a lot did not as people now a days have pretty bad reading comprehension and feel like they do not need to follow instructions because they think they are exempt from instructions and such.

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-01-2015 10:33 AM
    Yes prizelogic does suck especially their website, but I am willing to bet a good chunk of those who got denied did not follow the instructions word for word. If they read the fine print they should have been fine. They needed to do certain things like signing certain documents, circle dates and prices on other documents.

Prizelogic would not accept my online submission saying my mac address etc was invalid so I printed out the info and submitted it via certified mail and made sure to follow their instructions word for word and I had no problem.

I am not saying everyone who had issues did not follow the instructions but I am sure a lot did not as people now a days have pretty bad reading comprehension and feel like they do not need to follow instructions because they think they are exempt from instructions and such.

I wouldn't be surprised. The requirements were overly complicated, imo. I am sure They use it to disqualify people.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    02-05-2015 07:29 PM
    I second that...people are just too self center to even bother reading the instruction thoroughly before making decision or acting. Hence they get frustrated and takes they're anger and blame it on someone's else to hide they're ignorant. When all it takes is a little bit of reading and patience to understand what the instruction is giving you to follow.
    02-15-2015 11:59 AM
    The companies bet on people not quite getting it right. We can blame it on the people, but Rebates are setup in a way just so people overlook or misread something in the fine (tiny) print.

02-15-2015 12:32 PM
    I finally received my rebate of $175 yesterday, I sent in a mail-in rebate in December and never heard back from them. Contacted them on Facebook and was told they never received. Sent a pic of everything I mailed and they used that for for submission, took exactly 3 weeks from that day to get the check.
    jimd1050 and sparker04 like this.
    02-15-2015 12:48 PM
    The companies bet on people not quite getting it right. We can blame it on the people, but Rebates are setup in a way just so people overlook or misread something in the fine (tiny) print.

That's why when anyone is ever getting a rebate submission ready they need to read the fine print 4 or 5 times and making sure they have done everything word for word. If you go into a rebate submission doing that you should not have a problem. I have never gotten rejected on a rebate because I always make sure I have done everything before I mail it off.

02-16-2015 02:18 PM
    Looks Interesting
    02-16-2015 03:58 PM
    long shot, but anybody have a blank copy of the non-preorder rebate form? Thanks!
    02-27-2015 10:48 PM
1,383 ... 545556