Note 4 - Samsung $200 trade in promotion

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: Note 4 samsung $200 trade in promotion

Just came back from Worst Buy again and now they telling me the phone cant be worth nothing. At least $1. lol

So my Droid Incredible and Original BB Storm wont work.
Check prices of trade-in at https://tradein.bestbuy.com

If anyone know of a cheapo smartphone let me know, thanks!!

show them their ads saying "any working smartphone". the ads does not mention anything about the trade in value.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

show them their ads saying "any working smartphone". the ads does not mention anything about the trade in value.

They did and below in the small print it says "Not all phones are eligible for trade-in and trade-in value may vary. Excludes phones that are cracked, water-damaged or that lack power."

Its really a bait and switch, so i will try with any smartphone release day but if it doesnt work ill have a backup phone to trade in lol

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

Just came back from Worst Buy again and now they telling me the phone cant be worth nothing. At least $1. lol

So my Droid Incredible and Original BB Storm wont work.
Check prices of trade-in at https://tradein.bestbuy.com

If anyone know of a cheapo smartphone let me know, thanks!!

I use this as a reference but from what I can tell it's hard to find a phone to buy to trade in without paying $70+ for it. I'd rather not pay more than $50 in case this crap doesn't work http://www.phonearena.com/phones/carriers/AT&T/discontinued

Posted via Android Central App

bmanzella527

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

Just wanted to clear some questions as I'm a bestbuy mobile associate

To do the 200 GC
1. Pre order
2. Has to be a fully functional smartphone that has some kind of value in our trade in estimator.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

To do the 200 GC
1. Pre order
2. Has to be a fully functional smartphone that has some kind of value in our trade in estimator.

Hey can you check if the phone i linked above from Walmart will work??

thanks!!

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

To do the 200 GC
1. Pre order

How come I was told you couldn't buy outright? I don't have an upgrade till February. No $200 GC I was told.

Note 2 via Android Central App

sidthekid28

Banned
Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

To do the 200 GC
1. Pre order

Can you tell me why I was told that I could not pre-order the Verizon note 4 after waiting for 2 hours for help yesterday???? I am going to try at a better location in about an hour hopefully with better results...

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site

Does anyone know if a pre-order with a new VZW Edge plan qualifies for the promo? I was told by a VZW customer service rep that using Edge wouldn't allow me to qualify, but I'm wondering if he just wanted me to sign another contract.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Does anyone know if a pre-order with a new VZW Edge plan qualifies for the promo? I was told by a VZW customer service rep that using Edge wouldn't allow me to qualify, but I'm wondering if he just wanted me to sign another contract.

I think the Worst Buy $200 promotion is different than the Samsung $200 one. The one at Worst Buy is for a $200 gift card. So you can only use that to buy stuff at Worst Buy. You wont be able to use it towards your verizon edge monthly payment.

sidthekid28

Banned
Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

The 200$ BB gift card CANNNNNN be used at the time of pick up of your new note 4, just use it then and save 200$ off right at time of pick-up/purchase of note 4.... you're not stuck with a 200$ bb gift card... HOWEVER the promotion only applies with 2 year contracts... i dont think edge will work... you either need to sign up for new 2 year OR be upgrade eligible and upgrade with another 2 years... also there was a problem pre-ordering verizon note 4 yesterday, i waited 2 hours in store for them to help me after they said i'd be golden and then at the end the system would not let them pre order it for me... they have no idea why, so im going to a different store in a few minutes and am hoping for better results...

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

I think the Worst Buy $200 promotion is different than the Samsung $200 one. The one at Worst Buy is for a $200 gift card. So you can only use that to buy stuff at Worst Buy. You wont be able to use it towards your verizon edge monthly payment.

It is semi different because you get it at time of purchase and can be used on the purchase of the note 4, but it is still the Samsung promo due to Samsung reimbursing bestbuy for each promo gift card given out. That is why the Samsung promo site says not valid with purchase at bestbuy. If they did not do that then they would be paying out 2 claims for the promo.

Posted via the Android Central App

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site

I was all set to cancel the pre-order I made through VZW.com and go into BB to do it that way since it's instant..... HOWEVER, I just called my local BB and was told the promo is for *UP TO* $200, it's not a guaranteed $200 because it all depends on the value of your device. The iPhone 4 that I was going to trade in is only worth about $30-40, so I could just get that. This is ridiculous!

sidthekid28

Banned
Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

I was all set to cancel the pre-order I made through VZW.com and go into BB to do it that way since it's instant..... HOWEVER, I just called my local BB and the promo is for *UP TO* $200, it's not a guaranteed $200 because it all depends on the value of your device. The iPhone 4 that I was going to trade in is only worth about $30-40, so I could just get that. This is ridiculous!

They are WRONG honey, as long as your device is in good working condition and has a value of at least $1 then it 100% qualifies for the offer, I promise you....

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

That's not what I was told. I specifically asked if it was up to $200 or $200 and he said $200. Man, this just keeps getting worse.

Note 2 via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae