Note 4 - Samsung $200 trade in promotion

Zergslayer69

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: Note 4 samsung $200 trade in promotion

If you pay ETF the phone is yours. I just did this with AT&T. I even cancelled before the 14 days and still was able to keep the device.

Posted via Android Central App

So let's say you had like 10 super cheap smart phones, I guess you could technically activate a bunch of new lines and get a whole bunch of note 4's for cheap by doing the ETF for all of them. (That is if you really want to go through the trouble)

johnj2803

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site

If you pay ETF the phone is yours. I just did this with AT&T. I even cancelled before the 14 days and still was able to keep the device.

That is truly awesome! But one thing tho, doesn't best buy have their own ETF? Like $150? On top of ATT ETF?

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

That is truly awesome! But one thing tho, doesn't best buy have their own ETF? Like $150? On top of ATT ETF?

Nope I made sure to ask them. Multiple times. And I guess you could but I think you are only allowed 3 Note 4's with the promo. Maybe 2.

Kingb1186

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site

Did u cancel with at and t and then trying to start new contract w them to get bb offer?

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

Did u cancel with at and t and then trying to start new contract w them to get bb offer?

No I'm adding a line. But I may keep the line so idk but if I don't paying ETF will make it mine.

Kingb1186

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site

I thought but adding line but just the thought of waiting a week made me go with at and t instead lol

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

I thought but adding line but just the thought of waiting a week made me go with at and t instead lol

Lol well in your case since you are switching no need for the line adding. I'd just tell them something like you want to buy out of your contract but keep service. Then voila! I hate contracts :p

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

I ordered on sprint, I did the buyback online as they sent me a shipping label now I have to see what else I have to do. I got my receipt already from sprint.

bsulla

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site

I attempted to complete the process since I got my T-mo Note 4 early and I keep getting a message that my IMEI/MAC aren't valid. Have an email into the administrators. Hope this gets fixed quickly.

ucsdsig

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I attempted to complete the process since I got my T-mo Note 4 early and I keep getting a message that my IMEI/MAC aren't valid. Have an email into the administrators. Hope this gets fixed quickly.

I assume the rebate link will be functional on the 17th, the actual release date for the phone. You can still pre-order from all carriers until the 16th (22nd for VZW).

bsulla

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site

I assume the rebate link will be functional on the 17th, the actual release date for the phone. You can still pre-order from all carriers until the 16th (22nd for VZW).
Link is live now. Went live on/around the 10th.

Kingb1186

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site

Reesh, what do u mean buy out contract but keep service. I am porting number to at and t and paying etf to verizon and have 2 year contract through at and t. Is there an easier way

Zergslayer69

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site

For those looking to trade in an old phone to best buy check with their customer support desk to see how much it goes for. I read in this thread someone will be using their iPhone 3GS but I just went to best buy and their systems shows the phone to be worth only $5 for 8gb and 16gb models. I believe minimum value is $10 to qualify. So don't just get the oldest possible smart phone because they can probably turn you away.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

For those looking to trade in an old phone to best buy check with their customer support desk to see how much it goes for. I read in this thread someone will be using their iPhone 3GS but I just went to best buy and their systems shows the phone to be worth only $5 for 8gb and 16gb models. I believe minimum value is $10 to qualify. So don't just get the oldest possible smart phone because they can probably turn you away.

I think that's for the Samsung offer. Best Buy food not require a minimum purchase from what I can tell.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

Reesh, what do u mean buy out contract but keep service. I am porting number to at and t and paying etf to verizon and have 2 year contract through at and t. Is there an easier way

I'm saying after you pick it up at BB with two year contract you can go to AT&T store and tell them you want to buy out of contact i.e. pay ETF. Just a different way of saying it.

Kingb1186

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site

I will be stuck w at and t contract because already paying 300 to etf with verizon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol