Note 4 - Samsung $200 trade in promotion

Kurt85

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: Note 4 samsung $200 trade in promotion

If you keep your pre-order you should be able to. Promo States it should be Pre ordered.

Tapatalk from my Samsung Galaxy S4

So basically in-store isn't an option? Or can I leave it pre-ordered and somehow get one in the store?

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

No I think you may be able to order in store for in store pick up.

Posted via Android Central App

Tanooki2

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site

I just bought a Motorola RAZR M on eBay for $59 that I am planning to trade in at my Verizon store and hang onto my N2. It has a value of $16 on Verizon and $25 on BB. In case Verizon doesn't honor that value, has it been determined whether you can preorder from a carrier and trade in at BB and still qualify for the Samsung promo?

turbo4dr

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site

Anybody know what happens if i have a phone to trade in (thunderbolt) but Verizon says its only worth $9. Will i just get a rebate from Samsung for $190 which would make the rebate only $199 or do i not qualify at all?

Zergslayer69

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site

Anybody know what happens if i have a phone to trade in (thunderbolt) but Verizon says its only worth $9. Will i just get a rebate from Samsung for $190 which would make the rebate only $199 or do i not qualify at all?

I believe if you are doing the promo through best buy, as long as it's in the system you get $200. If you do the promo through samsung by mailing in the form and such, it must have a trade in value of $10 or more. Anything less should be disqualified.

steveinil

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site

I just bought a Motorola RAZR M on eBay for $59 that I am planning to trade in at my Verizon store and hang onto my N2. It has a value of $16 on Verizon and $25 on BB. In case Verizon doesn't honor that value, has it been determined whether you can preorder from a carrier and trade in at BB and still qualify for the Samsung promo?

some people think so but of course no one has said for sure yet.. wondeing the same thing myself

justcrusin

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site

So what trade in receipt do we provide? Can you do Gazelle? Is the receipt provided from Verizon online with the appraised price enough? The Samsung promotion text is fairly vague and when I emailed them to ask the question they told me to read the terms and conditions.

steveinil

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site

So what trade in receipt do we provide? Can you do Gazelle? Is the receipt provided from Verizon online with the appraised price enough? The Samsung promotion text is fairly vague and when I emailed them to ask the question they told me to read the terms and conditions.

i emailed also and didnt get anything at all back ... bb and amazon both seem to give more for phones so that kinda dicktates what i trade in lol but with vz i only have one choice for a trade and yeah would be nice to know on the vz trade in what type of receipt they will accept..

bullz7210

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site

Im behind because I got my note and have been messing with it all day. I just tried to submit my paper work and it says my IMEI and MAC are invalid. Has anyone got this to go through yet, or is the site not completely live?

jon201415

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

Anyone trade their device at Tmobile store? I just pre order today and want to make sure all the paperwork i receive are okay to submit the samsung offer. Basically they gave me a receipt of pre order and the device recovery program on the same sheet with $12 value. I still need to send to Tmobile on prepaid box.

bsulla

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site

Same issue. Emailed site admistrator (Prize Logic) and they are telling me that I have to mail my submission in if the site isn't accepting it. Still trying to escalate for a real solution.

Posted via the Android Central App

jon201415

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

So when you do it online, do you need to scan and upload the receipt for both the Galaxy Note 4 and the trade in value? or is it just entering the data online?

Same issue. Emailed site admistrator (Prize Logic) and they are telling me that I have to mail my submission in if the site isn't accepting it. Still trying to escalate for a real solution.

Posted via the Android Central App

Zergslayer69

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site

So I just left best buy and the guy there said the phone value must be minimum 10 dollars. Another branch I've been to said any working phone. Tried to push back a little saying the minimum value is for dealing direct with Samsung but they insisted it is best buy also.

cnotes2019

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site

So is this only for pre orders or has anyone heard about them extending it until two weeks or so from release?

Zergslayer69

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site

Ugh!!! so you have to preorder to ship and then go into a bb to do the trade in? No store pick up option?

Just left another best buy branch who said there's no minimum value, only as long as it's in their system. Placed my pre order and they said I'll be picking up and activating in store since I want to go the etf route.

cnotes2019

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site

Just left another best buy branch who said there's no minimum value, only as long as it's in their system. Placed my pre order and they said I'll be picking up and activating in store since I want to go the etf route.
What carrier are you on?

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

Is there a reason to wait a full month before canceling a new line? Is it because you get some portion discounted off the ETF? And yea I also thought it's too good to be true, but the numbers do work out. Maybe I should drop by ATT today and ask about what happens to your phone if you go through ETF and what the catches are.

Carriers don't adjust the charge for the last month of service on a pro rata basis (for most customers), so you might as well keep the service for a month because you will pay for it.