Note 4 - Samsung $200 trade in promotion

jon201415

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: Note 4 samsung $200 trade in promotion

Don't you actually need to trade in at the same store where you pre order the Galaxy Note 4?

Just used the quote from Gazelle.com for the trade in receipt and the order confirmation from T-Mobile for the pre-order.

Posted via the Android Central App

Zergslayer69

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site

Don't you actually need to trade in at the same store where you pre order the Galaxy Note 4?

It would only make sense that way. They don't have an unlimited stock, so if everybody went to one store, there won't be enough. In another thread people are saying some BB are only getting a very small handful of shipments and not enough for pre orders.

15vailo50

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site

Denver,Co

The main best buy in alllll of colorado which is where i preordered mine of course haven't received any phones yet but the smaller stores throughout colorado has the phones they preordered...#storyofmylife #note4less

Posted via NOTE III

bullz7210

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site

If anyone has any luck with Samsung, let us know. I've emailed, to which their fix was to send me the registration link.

I then chatted with Chat Support, to which they sent me the link again, to which I told them the site doesn't work which is why I'm contacting them. They made a ticket number and told me to call phone support. Phone support has been completely useless so far, just keeps telling me to enter the information in the site, which I can't seem to get across to them that the site doesn't work.

deparson

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site

Did you try to register and enter your information on the site??

If anyone has any luck with Samsung, let us know. I've emailed, to which their fix was to send me the registration link.

I then chatted with Chat Support, to which they sent me the link again, to which I told them the site doesn't work which is why I'm contacting them. They made a ticket number and told me to call phone support. Phone support has been completely useless so far, just keeps telling me to enter the information in the site, which I can't seem to get across to them that the site doesn't work.

golgo1313

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Still unable to actually do the trade-in online. Getting "I am sorry your IMEI/HEX MEID or MAC Address were note valid"

Me to. Sucks to have to mail it in. 2 hours and I still don't have the email that I'm supposed to get. This is not a good sign.

Beetlesauce

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site

Looks like Best Buy will now give any phone purchase and trade in the $200 instant gift card rebate up until Nov 1st. Including off contract purchases full retail price buyers. Almost headed to verizon to cancel my preorder as it is better to get the $200 back on 10/23 than wait 6 to 8 weeks. However, BB's verizon note 4 is $749 vs $699 at verizon. BB rep says no price match with verizon for off contract full retail purchase. Bummer. No deal. I'll wait six to eight weeks to save $50 extra.

bsulla

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Did you submit your IMEI number and all that??

I tried Ree but I got the invalid IMEI/MAC error message. I did click the radio button to mail in my receipts because I didn't think it would matter but when I did I got a confirmation on my submission and an email w/ instructions to mail in the receipts with I did. We'll see how it goes but I'm not pleased w/ this process so far.

Posted via the Android Central App

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

I spoke with HTC today, there are 17 known bugs with the HTC Hero, according to the development guy I was transferred to HTC is waiting for Sprint to: 1. decide how they want to handle the updates and 2. give the ok to release the update. So far no word from Sprint on how they'd like to handle the update.

He also stated that the Hero was released with 1.5 and the back ported CDMA capability because Sprint wanted the HTC Sense UI which wasn't ready for 1.6, it currently is ready for 1.6, again they haven't heard back from Sprint.

2.0 is almost ready and when it is they will be releasing 2.0 to all the carriers, they don't know what Sprint will do.

HTC believes the 17 reported bugs with the Hero are due to the back porting of CDMA capabilities into 1.5.

Yea a lot of ppl are having trouble. I haven't seen anyone successfully submit online.

canonBoy

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site

Looks like Best Buy will now give any phone purchase and trade in the $200 instant gift card rebate up until Nov 1st. Including off contract purchases full retail price buyers. Almost headed to verizon to cancel my preorder as it is better to get the $200 back on 10/23 than wait 6 to 8 weeks. However, BB's verizon note 4 is $749 vs $699 at verizon. BB rep says no price match with verizon for off contract full retail purchase. Bummer. No deal. I'll wait six to eight weeks to save $50 extra.

I love how best buy changes the price of a phone they don't even stock yet... why did they change the price from $692 to 749.99?

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site

I love how best buy changes the price of a phone they don't even stock yet... why did they change the price from $692 to 749.99?
Because they don't have any, so they are trying keep people away?
;-)

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

OK, What is the cheapest smartphone with at least a $10.00 trade in value that I can purchase on eBay or Craigslist for the $200. rebate?

Might just have to give it a shot.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

OK, What is the cheapest smartphone with at least a $10.00 trade in value that I can purchase on eBay or Craigslist for the $200. rebate?

Might just have to give it a shot.

I used a droid X2 I only paid $35 for it got $250 y'all about flipping lol.

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site

Anyone who pre-ordered in October get theirs?

I ask because I called the bb mobile 1-800 number (not my store). They were very friendly and said that they were distributing phones based on first come first serve and she thinks they probably only did September orders yesterday. She said they are just waiting on Samsung to ship the phones. And she also said the promotion is based on when you pre-ordered your phone, so there is no risk of losing the promo if Samsung doesn't get their shipments moving faster.

Just wanted to update all my fellow peoples-in-waiting

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet