Note 4 - Samsung $200 trade in promotion

bsulla

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: Note 4 samsung $200 trade in promotion

So can customers from Tmobile do this?

Posted via the Android Central App

Yes. I am a T-Mobile customer. Traded in my Nexus 4 to Gazelle.com. I printed my T-Mobile pre-order email and my quote from Gazelle and ultimately had to mail it to Prize Logic because that the only way I could get a confirmation on the $200 trade in guarantee website.

imsganesh

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site

Me to. Sucks to have to mail it in. 2 hours and I still don't have the email that I'm supposed to get. This is not a good sign.

Same here. Invalid IMEI. even though the samsung.com website clearly shows my registered phone with the correct IMEI. Looks like they are just trying to make it as hard as possible. I was trying from Monday till today to do it the Online way. I may have to go with the Mail-in option. has anyone already mailed in your receipts?

Thanks

cvail

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site

Anyone know the off contract price for ATT version? I think ATT themselves sell it for $825.

Pretty sure that's what BB and Amazon are selling it off contract for too. It was down to $800 before the release, then they put it back up to $825.

Meanwhile Verizon is only $700...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site

Yes. I am a T-Mobile customer. Traded in my Nexus 4 to Gazelle.com. I printed my T-Mobile pre-order email and my quote from Gazelle and ultimately had to mail it to Prize Logic because that the only way I could get a confirmation on the $200 trade in guarantee website.

Thank you! Will give that a try. :)

jcastag

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I was trying all week and got the same error, even though I double checked my ESN and MAC each time. I finally gave up and decided to mail it in.

During the week I sent an email to then detailing the issue and telling them I was sure that all the information was correct. Three days later, they send me a response with the link to the FAQ from the site.... What a ******* joke.

I also made sure to send it certified because I can already see there are going to be issues with this entire program. I didn't want to reach out to them in a few weeks and hear the crap that they never got my forms.

Last edited:

SCXR

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site

That rebate was the main reason I was buying the Note 4. I don't want to chance mailing it in and finding out 2 months from now that i"m not getting it. I'm scheduled to get my Note 4 on Monday. It's going back to T-Mobile. Anyone know if they'll charge the restocking fee if it's unopened?

double923

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

Pretty sure that's what BB and Amazon are selling it off contract for too. It was down to $800 before the release, then they put it back up to $825.

Meanwhile Verizon is only $700...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
$825 @ BB, you must activate the note 4 to get $200 when trade in. $200 is not applicable for replacement purchase.

golgo1313

May 16, 2013
Visit site

OK, What is the cheapest smartphone with at least a $10.00 trade in value that I can purchase on eBay or Craigslist for the $200. rebate?

Might just have to give it a shot.
Walmart is selling kyocera event from virgin mobile for $19.99. It is worth exactly $10 via T-Mobile trade in.

psybuster

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site

Just submitted mine right now but I have no idea if it went through. Just got a little window saying it could take a while to upload the pictures, then it went right back to the promo home page, no confirmation page or email or anything...is this normal?

bullz7210

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site

This website, as well as Samsung's email, chat and phone support, are basically worthless.
75c9928ac409ebd6f1e5ae5603cbcc8f.jpg

ImBarone

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site

Have you guys tried both of the $200 promotions on the website? They appear to have the same terms, one just happens to include the s5 , s5 active, along with the note 4. If one isn't working it, it couldn't hurt to try the other.

sillehrabbitz

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site

I'm trying to trade in my Sprint S3, but it has no sim card...when I go to about my phone it still has the sprint information...how do I completely rid myself of this phone. XP Also does an at&t store let you sell back phones if you bought the phone online? How does that work?

deparson

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site

I had to use Internet Explorer to get the Samsung shopping site to work. This could be the same issue.

Also, since phones shipped out early Samsung may not have loaded all of the device IDs causing the errors people are seeing. I would wait a couple of weeks and try again.

bullz7210

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site

I finally gave up. Using the mail in option. Tech support from Samsung, a manager no less, was supposed to call me this weekend. They did not call.

ajbrad71

May 28, 2011
Visit site

Word to the wise. All that are mailing in rebate make sure you get signature confirmation. So they can't say they didn't get it

bsulla

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Where can I trade my old device in. Who are the participating retailers. Is it anyone who accept trades.

PrizeLogic informed me via email that any retailer who accepts the trade is valid though they recommend trad in via the carrier you pre-ordered for convenience sake. I went w/ Gazelle.com to get cash instead of the account credit T-Mobile offers.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan