Note 4 - Samsung $200 trade in promotion

ahhChu

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Sorry if someone already asked this but do you receive any kind confirmation if you've submitted your trade in value and preorder through Samsung? I just submitted everything but did not receive an email or any sort of confirmation from Samsung. I was brought back to their promotion page once I submitted it. Thanks!

Zergslayer69

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
When does the best buy promo end again? first of Nov? I'm still waiting on hearing from them regarding getting units in and I would be very disappointed I can't use my zero value iphone 3gs towards the promo because they didn't get enough units in and promo ended.

hb917

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Sorry if someone already asked this but do you receive any kind confirmation if you've submitted your trade in value and preorder through Samsung? I just submitted everything but did not receive an email or any sort of confirmation from Samsung. I was brought back to their promotion page once I submitted it. Thanks!

When a submission is successful a page will appear stating so. You should receive an email almost instantly with a confirmation number. If you were redirecting to the first page of the submission process it most likely didn't go through. Try entering again.

Posted via the Android Central App

iemonslice

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: samsung $200 trade in promotion

I have a predicament here! My Note 4 is defective. It's earpiece speaker has a slight buzz any time I'm on the phone with someone. I'm going to have Sprint replace the phone. But... which phone's device information (MAC address, IMEI or MEID) should I submit?

I could submit my defective phone's info but I'm afraid by the time Samsung is validating my submission, they might see that it's no longer activated and deny me. I could submit the new phone's info but I'm afraid Samsung knows which devices are considered "preorder" and the new one may not be considered one, thus deny me.

I asked pricelogic a separate question about receipts (which they did not remotely answer.. idiots) and they mentioned the following in their response which clues me into which device info I should submit. Here's a snippet from them:

If you are inquiring about your IMEI or WiFi Mac Address, please make sure you are entering these numbers correctly. If you are, it is possible your device is not on our most recent list update from Samsung. You can either wait and try again in a few days or select the mail in option.

I didn't check to see if someone else mentioned this but it seems Samsung is providing pricelogic a list of valid device ids. This means Samsung and ultimately pricelogic knows which devices should be eligible for the promotion. Assuming this is correct, I probably should be submitting the information from my old, defective phone even...

iemonslice

May 1, 2011
Visit site

Question for Sprint users, how are you submitting the receipt? The submission instructions state that we should submit the original register receipt for the preorder. Sprint only allowed online preorders so we have no original register receipt. We only have the email order receipt and the packing slip in the shipment.

tivoboy

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

I sent in the email receipt for the pre-order, my final bill for the pre-order and my buyback receipt and shipping confirmation for the buyback from Sprint. Whether or not that will prove to be successful, unknown.

jackash0912

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site

I've tried looking through out the thread, but at this point all of the information is a little overwhelming so if anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. I pre-ordered through Verizon and have a GS3 to trade it which VZW only values at $8. If I trade my phone in at someplace like Gazelle will I still be qualified for the Samsung rebate?

If not what else can I do to get the $200 rebate? Any cheap smartphone to buy and trade in or have I lost my opportunity since I have already received my N4?

Zergslayer69

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site

I'd also like to know what other cheap buyable phone there is that can qualify for the $200 promo. Something I can just grab off the shelf instead of ebay.

However if you already bought the phone i don't think they would be able to apply that promo again.

Tinmania

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
So if I go through ATT's Next plan at BB, where is the $200 credit going? Do I just pay less each month ($625/24 vs $825/24)?

In my case I just got a $200 BB gift card (for my antique iPhone 2G). I was in a rush or would have asked if I could have applied it to the Next order but I have a feeling that can't be done.

Michael

Dooster122

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Is the promotion page down for anyone else? I was about to fill out the online form but the link to the page is dead. I thought the deadline was the 30th, what happened?

Phantasmal Images

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
I got my Note 4 pretty much free at Best Buy... $200 trade-in for my 5 year old Motorola Droid (the original one) that's been collecting dust in a drawer, and I had a $100 Best Buy Reward Zone certificate. All I had to pay was sales tax.:)

whph28

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
I got my Note 4 pretty much free at Best Buy... $200 trade-in for my 5 year old Motorola Droid (the original one) that's been collecting dust in a drawer, and I had a $100 Best Buy Reward Zone certificate. All I had to pay was sales tax.:)

Same here. I just traded in pre-paid phones for the 200.00 gift cards. The best buy rep said you can buy a pre-paid phone and not even open it and just bring it in...I've got 3 notes so far and then my white one comes on friday or saturday.

IMG_20141028_155934_514.jpg

apagan4182

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered and received my Note 4 through Verizon, do I need to trade-in my S3 through verizon or I can trade it in at Best Buy? Since I didn't buy the phone at Best Buy, I know I won't receive the $200 through them, but can I get whatever the trade in value is from Best Buy and then submit that to Samsung for the difference? I'd rather receive a Best Buy gift card over a Verizon gift card if possible.

imsganesh

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I submitted my requested through the mail, as their shi**y online website would not let me submit it saying Invalid IMEI.

Did anyone get any response from Prizelogic morons after submitting your claim? I got en email saying my request was rejected without giving me any reason - "Unfortunately your request for a rebate has been rejected due to the content of your receipt or failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions."

Did any of you get an approved message? If you did, can you please share what all receipts you submitted? Please help!

Thanks

isabel95

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Hello,
I submitted my requested through the mail, as their shi**y online website would not let me submit it saying Invalid IMEI.

Did anyone get any response from Prizelogic morons after submitting your claim? I got en email saying my request was rejected without giving me any reason - "Unfortunately your request for a rebate has been rejected due to the content of your receipt or failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions."

Did any of you get an approved message? If you did, can you please share what all receipts you submitted? Please help!

Thanks

I did manage to get my online request approved and received an email acknowledging the submission. I chose to MAIL IN the receipts.

For the rebate, I had to send a copy of the emailed approval from Samsung, a copy of my pre-order receipt from Verizon and a copy of my trade-in receipt from Verizon. (They gave me $45 allowance for my Samsung S3, so Samsung has to send me $155.)

It wasn't easy to copy Samsung's email because it didn't scale properly in either Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer. It was always too big and part of it got cut off. I wound up going full screen in the email and making a screen grab which I had to scale smaller in Photoshop in order to get it print out entirely on an 8.5 x 11 sheet.

I marked down the day the rebate papers got mailed in my Google calendar and also 8 weeks later to remind myself that I should have received the rebate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair