Note 4 - Samsung $200 trade in promotion

sidthekid28

Banned
Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I mailed the receipt I got when I preordered the phone AND a copy of the email confirmation after I registered for the rebate online.

hopefully you mailed in your receipt from your trade in and remembered to print ur name and sign and date both recepits....

also the guy that did not circle the dates and the values is probably screwed... i dont understand how people cannot follow the simplest directions man... thats gonna be a 400$ stupidest mistake ever... id kill myself if i did that.

isabel95

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
hopefully you mailed in your receipt from your trade in and remembered to print ur name and sign and date both recepits....

also the guy that did not circle the dates and the values is probably screwed... i dont understand how people cannot follow the simplest directions man... thats gonna be a 400$ stupidest mistake ever... id kill myself if i did that.

OOPS! How about the gals that didn't circle the items?
AAACK!

iemonslice

May 1, 2011
Visit site

I don't believe any dates need to be circled. Only the trade in value and preorder need to be circled. That's in addition to what you mentioned -- name printed, name signed, and dated.

Shamrock_627

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
It's been 13 days since Sprint received my trade in phone, and I still haven't heard a peep from them. No email, nothing on my account. It was delivered on Oct. 21st. :mad:

Or did I HAVE to take it to a retailer?

Last edited:

july12

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
Last night I submitted everything online, but still no reply email from samsung. How long does it take to get a reply confirm. email from Samsung?
Should I submit everything again or just mail it to them?

sidthekid28

Banned
Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
i got my confirmation number within minutes of submitted my claim/uploading my receipts... however i still have not received the APPROVAL email... that is the important one... still dont know anyone that has gotten APPROVED yet.. im sure everything will be fine...

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I mailed it off over 2 weeks ago, still haven't gotten my approval email. I'm about to send with with tracking to make sure it's delivered.

darkstarx

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Prizelogic just rejected my submission because my email receipt from Sprint telesales, showing order confirmation and another showing shipment to me is not proof that I purchased the phone! Only receipts I have. Even though I supplied hex and imu numbers. Who else would have those but the owner?
I called Samsung twice. First time, they admitted that many people were having an issue and they would look into it. I called back and now they say its not their problem, They dont SELL the phones, its all up to Prizelogic. Have a nice day. Way to promote good customer relations Samsung.

Beetlesauce

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
So, I got my Prizelogic rejection email. I mailed my rebate stuff last week by certified mail (for $5.75) on 10/31. Picked up 11/6. Received email today (11/7). This whole promotion is surely going to upset a lot of buyers.

"Sorry!
Unfortunately your request for a rebate has been rejected due to the content of your receipt or failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
Submit Another Request
You may submit another request now. Please remember our submission requirements:
Your purchase date wasn't in the timeframe or the date wasn't present in the upload.
"

My purchase date wasn't in the timeframe? Here's the problem - with two promotions they sure are confusing things. I pre-ordered on 10/10. My credit card was charged 10/21. I traded-in a phone on 10/21 at verizon store. I sent a copy of the pre-order confirmation and trade-in receipt. I circled purchase price and trade in value as requested on the pre-order promo. Am I supposed to send in the receipt from verizon saying my card had been charged?

But then Prizelogic sent me a link to the terms and condition which was for the promo from 10/17 - 10/31 where you had to buy the phone and trade in a phone in the same transaction.

This whole thing is confusing and I hope Samsung and Prizelogic don't try to pull a fast one on a lot of people. I have to resubmit the rebate again.

Has anyone got approval email, submitted rebate and got approval of submission?

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
The two separate receipt rule feels like they're just looking for a way to get out of the promotion. I'm unfortunately in the same boat as well.

Posted via the Android Central App

darkstarx

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
My heated discussion with a Samsung "floor manager" went like this: We dont sell phones. Prizelogic sells phones thru promotions. (Which Samsung hired to push the Note 4) We dont have anything to do with PrizeLogic!
But you hired them, now they are making you, Samsung look bad. Dont you care? Yes we care. But we wont do anything about this. I said, I'll take it to Social media then. and hung up.

YOGaKrite

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
anyone with confirmation number can pm prizelogic support and ask for the status of the rebate, i email them and they replied saying my rebate was approved and i'll have to wait 4-6 weeks for it to come. My steps were like this:
1. bought phone and tradein via tmobile website.
2. print out the email receipt invoice (that's the phone receipt with device and preorder date on it since i get no form of physicals receipt)
3. go to tmobile website to print out the trade in value shipping label for tradein device (which has trade in value of $10 and the name of phone traded in)
4. go submit via samsungpromotion website.
5. got email promotion confirmation number.
6. since submit online won't work with the IMEI Wifi MAC problem, i decided to print out the confirmation email and mail it in via UPSP office.
7. Submitted documents include: (2 receipt, the confirmation email, the form for rebate, a picture of my MAC and IMEI just in case, circled all the information that are required in the samsungpromotion page.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome