Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415804415204.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415804415204.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 80

billinaz

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I think you still have time. You need to submit the forms by the 30th. It doesn't specify what the deadline for the trade in is.

Here is where the Oct 22 date came from. Look at the webpage and you can read the full T&C.....

Samsung.jpg

Last edited:

golgo1313

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Here is where the Oct 22 date came from. Look at the webpage and you can read the full T&C.....

http://68.110.125.122:83/Samsung.jpg

Yes, as long as he preordered the n4 by the 22nd (Verizon), trade in the phone (no deadline specified), and submit the required paperwork by the 30th, he should be ok. But do read the t&c as suggested.

I think the take home message from this fiasco is to follow the t&c to the dot. Don't give then any excuses to deny you money.

sandra_17

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Somehow I missed that I got the email on Tues as well, until I double checked after seeing this topic. Phew :)

I was a bit nervous because I had my original Note 4 replaced (Settings would crash upon opening, reset did not correct this) the day after I submitted the info from the original phone. Losing rebate was the first thing I thought of when VZW tech support said they needed to replace the phone. I recorded my phone call with him telling me that if that happened thru no fault of mine, to come into a VZW store and they would see to it that I got the $200 one way or the other, even if they had to credit my account.

Hmmmm, still have 6 - 8 weeks to go...I should probably back that recording up!

tivoboy

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I still haven't received any confirmation email. My delivery confirmation shows the envelope was delivered over two weeks ago. emails to pz have gone unanswered.. hmm, still a bit concerned.

Beetlesauce

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so I called Prizelogic at around 12 noon PST today. Three rings and someone answered the phone and answered my question. Just as I thought, I got the rejection email because I signed up at the "buy and tradein on same transaction on same date" promotion and not the "pre-order and trade-in promotion". Here are the websites -

https://samsunggalaxypromotions.com/note4

https://samsunggalaxypromotions.com/tradein

Yes, they are both similar in every aspect. The TOCs are different and you will get rejected. I simply resubmitted everything online this time on the correct promo site. Actually, if you go to the tradein site it is no loger able to accept entries. That promo ended on Oct 31.

tivoboy

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I emailed nearly a week ago, just got a response this morning that said "thank you for your submission, it can take up to 3-4 weeks to process and approve rebate submissions, so please be patient"

WHAT? I submitted prior to many people here and am still waiting for a confirmation of either receipt or approval. At least I have tracking and delivery confirmation information, and it was delivered nearly a month ago.

maj71303

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Why did you get rid of the Note 4?

Touchwiz needs to be redone badly IMO, and i plan to revisit samsung with the S6 since they finally feel the need to start from scratch. The note 4 was good but laggy sometime and just doesn't give me the user experience I want. I hope the S6 is the complete overhaul hardware and software wise that is to be needed, for them to call it project zero gives me hope.

I also think that I should wait till next year because Qualcom will have it's new 64bit chips in full swing then and maybe some other new hardware will make it worthwhile. Most of the stuff this year is just to close to each other and not truly ground breaking for my taste. I'm a person that can take my time and wait as most phones this year are still top notch and will be well into next year. Nothing from lollipop makes it necessary for me to have the latest and greatest device. Next year though will be the year to get something new for me.

I will watch everyone else go for the stuff this year and I will wait and see what next year brings.

Dave Lyew

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Touchwiz needs to be redone badly IMO, and i plan to revisit samsung with the S6 since they finally feel the need to start from scratch. The note 4 was good but laggy sometime and just doesn't give me the user experience I want. I hope the S6 is the complete overhaul hardware and software wise that is to be needed, for them to call it project zero gives me hope.

I also think that I should wait till next year because Qualcom will have it's new 64bit chips in full swing then and maybe some other new hardware will make it worthwhile. Most of the stuff this year is just to close to each other and not truly ground breaking for my taste. I'm a person that can take my time and wait as most phones this year are still top notch and will be well into next year. Nothing from lollipop makes it necessary for me to have the latest and greatest device. Next year though will be the year to get something new for me.

I will watch everyone else go for the stuff this year and I will wait and see what next year brings.

I hear the S7 will be even more powerful ...... no, wait for the S8, it'll be so fast it'll return you for being so "laggy"! The Note 4 laggy, smh...... I've been using cellphones since 93 & PC's long before that & this is the fastest piece of tech I've ever used. Laggy.....something must've been seriously wrong with yours.

Dave Lyew

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
i guarantee whoever got denied did not have receipts within the dated timeline OR they did their purchase/trade in ONLINE and hence did not have REGISTER RECEIPTS to submit like they were supposed to.... i told everyone around october 1st to make sure they do their stuff IN STORE because you do not receive REGISTER RECEIPTS when you do things online and i was told i was a moron and "they would have to accept online purchases" lol ... why do you think they put the word"REGISTER" in the TOS????????? for fun????? who is the moron now?????? whether you like it or not, REGISTER RECEIPT is part of the TOS and if you broke any part of the instructions and/or TOS you were going to be denied from the beginning, which you should be. If anyone REALLY, LITERALLY, did not break any instructions and/or TOS and still got denied then honestly that is bull**** and I feel bad for you, but I highly doubt that is the case. Again, I will state, if you pre ordered the note 4 and/or traded in your old device ONLINE and NOT IN STORE, then you broke the TOS because you DO NOT HAVE REGISTER RECEIPTS to submit... I agree, they should have been more clear on this, but since when are companies 110% clear on rebate instructions???????? You have to expect this nowadays and I tried warning people around October 1st, but I was a moron... well... I guess morons get their 200 dollar rebate check and smart people do not....
With so many people, including myself, now getting approvals for our ONLINE SUBMISSIONS what do you have to say now? Or sitting so high on that horse of yours we can't hear you? Register Receipts....you crack me up!

maj71303

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
With so many people, including myself, now getting approvals for our ONLINE SUBMISSIONS what do you have to say now? Or sitting so high on that horse of yours we can't hear you? Register Receipts....you crack me up!

Yep I did everything online, submitted my email receipt from t-mobile, the receipt from t-mobile's online trade in and boom it was approved. Didn't need to do it in store or have register receipts for anything.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I still haven't received any confirmation email. My delivery confirmation shows the envelope was delivered over two weeks ago. emails to pz have gone unanswered.. hmm, still a bit concerned.
Same here... mailed 10/23 - still says "Not Received" so I used the "Contact Us" page and asked this morning. Got this about 15 minutes later... phew?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you!
Your device has been received.
Submission ID XXXXXXXXX

Dear Valued Customer

You recently traded in your device using the Verizon Device Recycling online program. We have received your device and your device submission ID is included above.
The device will be evaluated by our inspectors and you should expect to receive your credit (depending on device condition) within 4-6 weeks.

Thank you!

Verizon Device Recycling Team
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ravenwhale

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
What did you use as a trade in receipt for the old phone and its value? I am on Verizon and bought N4 off contract and qualify for the original trade in promotion from Samsung for Verizon. I did the trade in via the Verizon website and am still waiting for the final email saying they received it and it's final value (Thought to be $51.) Then they will issue me a gift card. I assume I need this final receipt for the promotion, not the initial one saying the estimated value before I even mailed my phone in. Verizon says it can take another two weeks or more and that may put me over the deadline of 11/30 to submit paperwork. Unless you say you submitted the initial estimate and it worked for you. Thanks for any additional information.