Note 4 - Samsung $200 trade in promotion

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Same here... mailed 10/23 - still says "Not Received" so I used the "Contact Us" page and asked this morning. Got this about 15 minutes later... phew?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you!
Your device has been received.
Submission ID XXXXXXXXX

Dear Valued Customer

You recently traded in your device using the Verizon Device Recycling online program. We have received your device and your device submission ID is included above.
The device will be evaluated by our inspectors and you should expect to receive your credit (depending on device condition) within 4-6 weeks.

Thank you!

Verizon Device Recycling Team
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's too late to be of any use to you now, but if in the future you ever want to trade in a phone to VZW, you can do it in store and receive immediate credit for it. My husband and I traded in our phones at a corporate store and received our trade in receipts, with the gift card numbers printed directly on them.

ravenwhale

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, but the problem with that in this case is that I pre-ordered the N4 in the store, and did not receive the phone for about a week via Fed-Ex. I was not ready to hand over my existing phone when I pre-ordered without a backup. So I started the trade in process on-line. Thanks for the information though.

tivoboy

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Same here... mailed 10/23 - still says "Not Received" so I used the "Contact Us" page and asked this morning. Got this about 15 minutes later... phew?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you!
Your device has been received.
Submission ID XXXXXXXXX

Dear Valued Customer

You recently traded in your device using the Verizon Device Recycling online program. We have received your device and your device submission ID is included above.
The device will be evaluated by our inspectors and you should expect to receive your credit (depending on device condition) within 4-6 weeks.

Thank you!

Verizon Device Recycling Team
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I actually wasn't referring to my carrier trade in, but rather the prizelogic receipt and confirmation of receipt..

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, but the problem with that in this case is that I pre-ordered the N4 in the store, and did not receive the phone for about a week via Fed-Ex. I was not ready to hand over my existing phone when I pre-ordered without a backup. So I started the trade in process on-line. Thanks for the information though.
You can do the trade in after you received the phone. I pre ordered online and brought my trade in to a corporate store a month later when I got the note 4

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

dustout

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I pre-ordered September 19th through att.com. Does the receipt that came with it count as a pre-order receipt? It is dated 10/14/2014. Or do I print out the confirmation email that I got when I pre-ordered? It does not even have a date on it aside from the date the email was received. If I use the receipt shipped with the phone do I put the pre-order date of Sept 19th that is not on the receipt? This is terribly confusing. Has anyone whose receipt was accepted pre-ordered from att.com and thus know which way to do it and get it accepted? Thanks

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
On Verizon I just sent my invoice that came with the phone, since your order shipped 10/14,nothing to worry about

dustout

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
On Verizon I just sent my invoice that came with the phone, since your order shipped 10/14,nothing to worry about

On the web form where it asked what your pre-order date was did you enter your real pre-order date or the 10/14 on that receipt? I'm just worried that if I'm 'honest' and the date mismatches they will be picky and see that as a red flag. Thanks

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
On the web form where it asked what your pre=order date was did you enter your real pre-order date or the 10/14 on that receipt? I'm just worried that if I'm 'honest' and the date mismatches they will be picky and see that as a red flag. Thanks
When I did mine, 0 just used the date on the invoice which was the fulfillment date, not the preorder date

xmostwanted559x

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I am playing email tag with prizelogic. I explained I got my phone on the 27th from att but my trade in was done on the 30th through att. They stopped replying to me after. Don't know what to do, I wanted to do the after October 17th promotion

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Just got my email from Samsung denying my rebate. They said i need to mail in my receipt that showed i bought it at Worst Buy!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

tivoboy

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm still waiting, probably sent in registration about 10/17/14.. got email only AFTER I inquired, but haven't received any confirmation NOR rejection at this point.

mrgigabyte

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I brought my note 4 at a Verizon store, traded a rarz maxx, got instant two hundred off and walk out the store paiding one hundred dollars.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I brought my note 4 at a Verizon store, traded a rarz maxx, got instant two hundred off and walk out the store paiding one hundred dollars.
That is a Verizon specific promotion, not the Samsung $200 trade in promotion.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2