Note 4 - Samsung $200 trade in promotion

Beetlesauce

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
It's almost the Nov 30th deadline and many of us have not yet received a prizelogic confirmation that we are receiving a rebate. I wonder what happens if they reject your rebate submission after Dec 1? Does that mean you are doomed or will they allow a resubmission to correct whatever issues led to rejection? I had to resubmit earlier this month due to entering info for the wrong Note 4 promo.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I have a few questions about this if anyone cares to help out. I DID NOT trade in my phone at the same time I pre-ordered my note through the T-mobile website on 10/10. I traded in my phone through the T-Mo website after I received my note on the 13th of October. Can I still apply for the rebate or did the phone have to be traded in at the same time. It didnt specifically say that upon reading the rules, just said traded in. Also, I did not receive any invoice with my original packaging but do have the email and shipping info T-mo sent me which clearly states I pre-ordered my phone on the 10th of October. Should I be alright? I've tried emailing prize logic but received no response.

tivoboy

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Well, final day to submit has passed and nothing from Prizelogic at all. I've emailed them three times now, there is apparently a "ticket" in the system to respond, but that was over four weeks ago now. I guess I'll try and figure it out with Sprint maybe, THEY turned me on to it, I did everything required, have copies and receipts and delivery confirmation, etc.

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Well, final day to submit has passed and nothing from Prizelogic at all. I've emailed them three times now, there is apparently a "ticket" in the system to respond, but that was over four weeks ago now. I guess I'll try and figure it out with Sprint maybe, THEY turned me on to it, I did everything required, have copies and receipts and delivery confirmation, etc.

I got a support ticket from prizelogic around 2 weeks ago and still nothing.

Posted via Android Central App

jreuschl

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Submitted receipts online 10/27 and still nothing after the confirmation. I emailed Prize(ill)logic and all they did was send me a long essentially here's everything you could have done wrong but we don't know if you did anything wrong and didn't answer my question.

jon201415

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I message them on facebook and got reply that my rebate was approved. Hopefully it's true. I followed by asking if I will be getting an approval email. We'll see.

jon201415

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Which Facebook account??

They have their own facebook page. I can't post their link so google facebook prizelogic.

So I just send them a message including my email address and registration confirmation number and got the response. Still waiting their reply if I will be getting an approval email.

InfinitiFX35

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
I sent my information in via the Mail-In Method found under 'B', page 2 of the Official Offer Claim Form. I did not need receive anything from them what-so-ever. I feel duped at this point. So the only way to contact them is via facebook?

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
I messaged Prizelogic on Facebook with all my info and got a message that I was approved. I hope they're right but I don't think there's any reason for them not to tell me if I wasn't approved. Hopefully I'll get the approval email soon.

Posted via the Android Central App

jreuschl

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Submitted receipts online 10/27 and still nothing after the confirmation. I emailed Prize(ill)logic and all they did was send me a long essentially here's everything you could have done wrong but we don't know if you did anything wrong and didn't answer my question.

I messaged Prizelogic on Facebook with all my info and got a message that I was approved. I hope they're right but I don't think there's any reason for them not to tell me if I wasn't approved. Hopefully I'll get the approval email soon.

Same here! I did save a screen shot just in case :)

Thanks for the tips on contacting them on Facebook!

Grasyah

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Ok, I have a few questions about this if anyone cares to help out. I DID NOT trade in my phone at the same time I pre-ordered my note through the T-mobile website on 10/10. I traded in my phone through the T-Mo website after I received my note on the 13th of October. Can I still apply for the rebate or did the phone have to be traded in at the same time. It didnt specifically say that upon reading the rules, just said traded in. Also, I did not receive any invoice with my original packaging but do have the email and shipping info T-mo sent me which clearly states I pre-ordered my phone on the 10th of October. Should I be alright? I've tried emailing prize logic but received no response.

I did not trade in my phone at the same time I pre ordered the note 4 also and I got an email from them 2 weeks ago (I think) saying I was approved. The receipt I sent them was the one T-Mobile sent me after I ordered the phone. I think you should be alright. It's just a matter of waiting.

jojo1412

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Many Thanks for the FB tip! I messaged PL last night and received an approval reply this morning. I also took a screenshot.

Bluemiles23

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
Where can you message Prizelogic? I submitted my rebate request October 24. Haven't receive any email from them. Thank you!

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Where can you message Prizelogic? I submitted my rebate request October 24. Haven't receive any email from them. Thank you!

Look up Prizelogic on Facebook and you'll see an option to message them. I've been waiting for weeks to hear back as well but messaged them on Facebook with all my info and got a response within 1-2 days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995