Just Pre--ordered Note 4 on T-mobile's Website!

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
You are not alone. I didn't check to see if it is backordered but apparently more ppl are ordering than originally thought. When I did a fake check out it still said it would ship on or by the 14th so who knows.

Posted via Android Central App
Lol...........Fake checkout, that's funny

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
You know, placed the pre-order and then had so many problems with the website, that I called them and cancelled. (That was a bit of a nightmare, too! And 2 days later, I still don't have notice confirming the cancellation!) I'll be just as happy to walk into the store and do things in person. I may just keep my S4 as a backup, but if not, the prices on eBay will likely exceed the $200, especially if I sell it as a bundled group with accessories. It certainly won't be much less.

On the phone, the CSR tried to point out that the store might run out of them and the preorder was safer. :) Yeah, right. Hasn't happened to me yet, but if it means I wind up going to another store or waiting an extra week until they restock, I can live with that, too. The Note 4 sure isn't selling the entire production run out.

(I recognize that not everyone has a late-model, good condition phone to sell and the $200 offer may be of more importance as a result...)

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
**Okay, take this with a grain of salt**

I called T-Mo today on a billing issue and asked about the Note 4 pre orders as far as when it would ship out. The representative who seemed fairly competent stated that the phone doesn't officially get released until the 17th so they would start shipping phones out on the 17th per your shipping selection. He stated if I chose expedited, the earliest I would receive my device is Monday the 20th.

I don't know if this is true as I never pre ordered a device before but if so, that's pretty crappy. Shouldn't we get the phones ON the 17th? Why would they not ship them earlier so those who pre ordered received their devices on launch day. I saw on At&t's site it stated pre orders should ship by 10/14. Can anyone shed some light on this.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
**Okay, take this with a grain of salt**

I called T-Mo today on a billing issue and asked about the Note 4 pre orders as far as when it would ship out. The representative who seemed fairly competent stated that the phone doesn't officially get released until the 17th so they would start shipping phones out on the 17th per your shipping selection. He stated if I chose expedited, the earliest I would receive my device is Monday the 20th.

I don't know if this is true as I never pre ordered a device before but if so, that's pretty crappy. Shouldn't we get the phones ON the 17th? Why would they not ship them earlier so those who pre ordered received their devices on launch day. I saw on At&t's site it stated pre orders should ship by 10/14. Can anyone shed some light on this.

I would have called that representative a certified troll. I think they say all that to cover their behinds if something goes wrong. But from what I can tell carriers generally ship out so they are at your door step on release. Now other stores like BB can't send until they are released. I'm all reality we are just all impatient and want our phones but we won't know when it will really ship until...well...it ships.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I would have called that representative a certified troll. I think they say all that to cover their behinds if something goes wrong. But from what I can tell carriers generally ship out so they are at your door step on release. Now other stores like BB can't send until they are released. I'm all reality we are just all impatient and want our phones but we won't know when it will really ship until...well...it ships.

Yeah I hope so because that would suck. I could only imagine they have company line they must repeat to customers in order to save face.

Android4life47

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Well I just got off the phone with a t mobile supervisor and she said that the note 4 will get to everyone that per ordered it on the 17th due to the fact that t mobile made the mistake of saying that they would ship it out on the 10th and I also told her that I did the ups ground and she said that I will be getting it on the 17th because of their mistake on the release date let's see... I think it's all B.S

maj71303

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
They are getting ready to ship from t-mobile as the actual charge for the phone just hit my card today from my 24th order.